Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Juggling info

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

Yes, I am the mysterious Jammy.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

the_mysterious_jammy is a great name :P

yeah lol. I think I'll stick to Jammy from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

You could be the amazing jammy and we could have a poll to see who is more amazing

ah yes.

Are you the guy who does handstands all the time?

• Advertisement

Well not at the moment but yes

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

oh that was you,i remember seeing an upside down guy now :)

So who are you then i remember seeing people thats about it

you left like a min after i arrived was waring jeans and black t shirt and black shirt lol,that stands out :P

Vaguely remember someone arriving as i left

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

ah, so perhaps next sunday we shall all have a conversation in person...
    crazy idea, i know.

i thought yee would have talked like last time lol :P

Conversation in person are you mad? your there to juggle not make friends tut tut. the internet is for the conversing. :p

Yes I saw you doing the handstands, very impressive!

I was the one trying to do the clubs.

no i was the one trying to do the clubs! lol gave that up fast! :)

We all were all trying!! I was also trying to pass them but em.. didn't go so well.

ah yeah, we were all trying! well, i doubt anyone will be juggling next sunday; rain has been forcast. i'll be in town anyway, so i hope the weather holds out....

Noo don't rain!! :(

I really need to get new clubs but there so dear, mine are terrible as you know Sarah.

ebay!

i can bring more clubs in if you'd like to practice with them? i could probably lend them to you for a while, if you like. they are my brother's, more-or-less my sister's... but they aint using them!

oh, i hear giles is back in the country.... for a week. my sister mentioned it....

and guilhem wont be there sunday anyhow; he's in florida, i think.

anyhow, jammy, txt me on the day if you decide to come into town/ if the weather doesn't look half bad. i'll be in anyway to see my cousin and her daughter, and, of course, to hope to bump into that guy from the bus...

saz

• Advertisement

i'll be in anyway to see my cousin and her daughter, and, of course, to hope to bump into that guy from the bus...

saz
    you mean you'll be in there anyway to see the guy and are going to bump into your cousin while you wait :)

i can bring more clubs in if you'd like to practice with them? i could probably lend them to you for a while, if you like. they are my brother's, more-or-less my sister's... but they aint using them!

oh, i hear giles is back in the country.... for a week. my sister mentioned it....

and guilhem wont be there sunday anyhow; he's in florida, i think.

anyhow, jammy, txt me on the day if you decide to come into town/ if the weather doesn't look half bad. i'll be in anyway to see my cousin and her daughter, and, of course, to hope to bump into that guy from the bus...

saz

Yeah that would be brilliant. Oh guilhem (we really have to ask him how we spell his name right lol) told me he mighn't be there. I'll text ya anyways to tell ya if I can make it. I'll try and wake up on time aswell :p

I ve got some clubs for sale if your interested, they're renegade fat heads see here www.renegadejuggling.com they are bright orange ith white handles

jammy, txt me before 1 tomorrow and let me know if you want me to bring clubs in for you or not (no point in carrying them if not!). i assume 3 is enough.

i'll be in town til 6 anyhow, rain or shine, so it doesnt matter how late you come in.

I can't go today!!

I know I'll be dearly missed, but I'm afraid I won't make it. :p

Let me know anything interesting happens, cause generally I miss stuff like that.

you missed much acrobatics. that canadian guy, riley, appeared. he did some balancing on top of emmet. all very entertaining... and we introduced two newbies to some juggling. all good!

damn newbs :)

Sounds like fun!! I told I miss out on stuff.

Emmet next time your there ya have to do some acrobats for me!!

Jammy wrote:
    Emmet next time your there ya have to do some acrobats for me!!

Grand you get the acrobats i'll get the lube :D

• Advertisement

lol!

Advertisement