Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrap Fair city

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Lily is annoying, Pascal is annoying, as for that trollop ho-bag Judy!

Oh my god, she just is a complete disaster, she can't even act, everything is over the top. And in all fairness, as if Sammy would really dump Suzanne for her. Come on like! They should at least have cast someone better looking than Suzanne if they were gonna make it more realistic, but do they? Noooo .... ah Fair City, ya useless heap of junk with even more junkier actors.

And as for that wan with the black hair - the teacher - my god, she is so stuck up, she needs to be taken down a peg or two, that moron!

Oh and one more thing - McAleer, he's such a dopey twat!! He's so bloody lazy, he can't even make himself tea, he needs a beating!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

what way would you like to see any character in fair city to die..Robbin,Jimmy Paschal etc so we can post them to rte

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Been said before about eastenders, but maybe fair City could do it first.... a big herd of bulls or something ploughing throw Carrigstown killing off a load of the really annoying characters!

Or maybe a plan crashing into McCoy's pub!!

Though I'd love to see Robin dropped off the Half Penny bridge, and drowned.... hahaha

***sniggers cruelly!!!****

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

johnnyc wrote:
    what way would you like to see any character in fair city to die..Robbin,Jimmy Paschal etc so we can post them to rte
    Robin should choke when shes scoffing down a Mars bar!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

tk123 wrote:
    Robin should choke when shes scoffing down a Mars bar!!
    Yeah, Id pay to see that, she could die while trying to reach the kitchen sink.

and her her attempts to reach for something (like they always do on tv) would end in her putting her hand into the biscuit box when she keeps the choc OR her head would fall into the sweetie-box

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭eddiehitler

does anyone remember the old opening credits to fair city when it started in the beginning? that music was so bad! that was back when paddy clarke was in it.it all went downhill after that... ah no it was never good. to think we as license payers are expected to watch that sh*t and be thankful for it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Oh jasus I totally forgot about paddy clarke!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

does anyone remember the old opening credits to fair city when it started in the beginning? that music was so bad! that was back when paddy clarke was in it.it all went downhill after that... ah no it was never good. to think we as license payers are expected to watch that sh*t and be thankful for it....

I do; kind of stop/start stuff

Paddy Clarke was hateful though, as was the actor who played him

• Advertisement

Okay ... what is with that Ally wan?! Was she dressed up to go to the party or just to set up the decorations!?

I think she was just there to put up the decorations , Hey did Mcaleer tell Mondo to keep away from his daughter or something , I missed a few episodes and I think something went on there a while ago?

Yah, I think he told Mondo to stay away and kinda gave him a threat (that he could lose job or something), so that's why he dumped Lauren!

Lauren's a pain in the ass anyway, god she's so up her own ass!

And why may I ask was Ally wearing a floaty skirt and 10" sandals to put up decorations!?! How stupid :rolleyes:

Its called fashion my dear! LOL

Yeah, Mondo was warned off. McAleer told him it was Lauren or his job, so being the sensible lad he choice the career. Lauren is a stick up spoilt little rich kid anyway.

As for the Ali one, good she's one cheeky bitch, but a fine looking girl all the same.

I thought she was kinda ugly was wondering why everyone was saying she was fine :confused:
    Lauren`s a lot better lookin but a snobby bitch all the same.

Wearing 10" heels and a flouncey skirt while putting up decorations?!!

Come onnnn memp - nobody does that!!! :)

tinkerbell wrote:
    Wearing 10" heels and a flouncey skirt while putting up decorations?!!

Come onnnn memp - nobody does that!!! :)
    Ok I gotta agree, that was a bit strange to see her all dolled up to the nines while working.

On another note, please stop calling me memp, I've been patient enough with this for long enough. My user name is memphis... nothing more nothing less. If you must abbreviate it (which I'd rather you didn't) call me memph, and not memp.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,392 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

what i hate about Fair City is the way they constantly look for new issues to raise. It's all so annoying they way they present these issues

that said I often watch it.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

what I don't get is the way they focus on a particular issue for weeks, and then suddenly they drop it, it's forgotten... for instance, what happened with the McAleer bloke who found out he had a daughter Emma?! Did his wife forgive him?? He was supposed to be a prominent figure in Carrigstown, yet noone ever mentioned it? The last we heard of him was back in August!... Also, what about Robin and the bulimia storyline? where did that go?.. what about charlie and the book that he suspected was about Carrigstown residents? They never finished that up either, what a waste!

what i can't understand is how the Garage works. They have three mechanics all working out in the open with no lifts. they usually get top end cars to service too. i.e new ones that would be under warranty. I mean they don't have a roof for god's sake!

• Advertisement

God this thread i made is still going.. I love to hear peoples opinion of this show? keep it coming!!

in a recent plot development Bela flooded Rita with his semen.

Eeeeeeeewwwww!

tk123 wrote:
    Eeeeeeeewwwww!

Of course all they showed was the two of them going upstairs.

An explicit 10 minute full-on lovemaking session in every position would have been better.

Yeah, but who wants to see that, "that was great, wha?" and all that

i was listening to 2fm last saturday they had the ukraine gangster clip from fair city. You could actually hear an irish accent from them at the end class!!:D

johnnyc wrote:
    i was listening to 2fm last saturday they had the ukraine gangster clip from fair city. You could actually hear an irish accent from them at the end class!!:D
    They were terrible actors those guys, weren't they? So obvious that they were Dubs too!!

Fair city are terrible for that kind of thing , remember that babysitter guy that Nicola had , the accent just made me cringe an especially since he was in that mcdonalds advert showing lorcans gf from fair city around an apartment , It was just bad tryina made it realistic that he was Foreign.

What ever happened to Nicolas babysitter? he just disappeared, and wasn't really replaced by anyone else. maybe he's minding himself, or nicola reconsiles with her mother. who knows, it's not significant enough to show.

continuity is a joke on Fair City!

• Advertisement

The story with the babysitter was that his dad got very sick so he had to travel home , think they got a woman babysitter after because didnt she complain a few times about rachels behaviour when she had to mind both Oisin and Rachel :confused:

Advertisement