Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helldivers 2

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭nedd

I unlocked the spear but never used it.

My support weapons for big things is mostly Expendable Anti Tank or the Recoilless Rifle.

I tried the Railgun but it was taking too many shots to kill things. (mostly because of my bad aim)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I only noticed last night you can change your gun and armour from the hellpod screen before you ready up. When you are selecting your strategems press square and you get the weapons menu.

In case you forget to go to the little monitors. Handy as I have a bug that resets my load out after a reboot and I always forget to change it before jumping in the hell pod.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Intel updated in game a few days ago, in addition to the recent flying bugs the bots are getting gunships and we're getting some kind of dedicated AA.

This really is how to do live service. So much fun and engagement from the Devs and players. Lots to do, lots to unlock, lots of stuff you actually want to unlock, lots of free warbonds, lots to work together on, lots of players in the community that's friendly and helpful.

The live service being a warbond with armour and primary/secondary weapons once a month, and then stratagems drop randomly during that month is great.

What could be described as the original live service games were like this, big bang at the start with an updated and then constantly adding stuff to keep people engaged. After "live service" became a term they all turned into just dragging it out and making it a chore which was made worse by some needing you to do stuff now or never.

We got the mech during the first month, and then after the second warbond dropped we got a pair of new stratagem weapons recently.

Leaked video of people spawning the second mech with the 2 autocannons, and what I like the look of most a little cruise missile stratagem drop pod.

The drop pod lands and as normal buries itself in the ground with a weapon popping which is a laser designator, but after you take that a man sized missile rises up from the buried pod like your own mini ICBM. You walk off across the map or where ever and point the laser designator at whatever (even far away) and that missile fires and fly across the map to hit it.

Still not got the buggy which is another big thing coming at some point.

• Advertisement

Patch today they raised the level cap to 150, but any xp you got over 50 counted so I started today off at 67.

They also added big ass robot walkers 😭

And robot gunship.

they are kind of like the flying bugs they've a special spawn and fly out from that but unlike the tiny mass of flying bugs you get a couple big shooty dropships.

Advertisement