Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oscars 2024

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,544 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Definitely see him more as a villain if he's playing any part in Bond. He's got the look for it and he'd likely only be on for one movie, rather than being tied down for 5-10 years as Bond.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,058 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I meant more about Cillian's career, his next move more than his next Oscar nomination and win, I don't doubt he will probably get more nomination(s)

If Nolan is doing Bond, Cillian or even RDJ would be great villains imho

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭orangerhyme

I could see Nolan doing one Bond film with Cillian as the villain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭santana75

Thought Ryan Gosling stole the show (as he stole Barbie) with "Im just Ken". I think I've watched that 20 times since sunday. Da'vine Joy randolph gave the best speech I think, it was heartfelt, sincere and funny and Paul Giamatti showing himself to be the absolute gent I suspected he was by helping her to the stage. She absolutely deserved the oscar, she was incredible in the Holdovers. I wasnt taken with RDJs speech and he seemed to completely blank ke huy quan. I mean I suppose he deserves the benefit of the doubt and he wasnt being a d1ck but it looked that way. Al pancino's presentation of best picture was semi-comical, he seemed like he'd smoked himself a doobie before taking the stage, and I wonder if he was told to just call out the winner and not even list the nominees? I believe the same thing happened one year with Laurence olivier(I think it was Amadeus). But I reckon on the night, it was Ken who won the Oscars.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,058 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Cillian Murphy has been announced as the new face of Versace

• Advertisement
Advertisement