Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season Ticket 2024

Options
  • 06-11-2023 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I was just checking to see when the season ticket would be out for 2024. When I click on the renew button getting the access denied screen. Has there been any communication as to when 2024 season tickets will be out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭C4000

Nothing yet from them. It was 18th October last year. The 2024 renewals seem to be ready to go but they haven't activated the links yet.....fairly soon I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,546 ✭✭✭billyhead

Is the season ticket much value these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Tom Thumbless

@C4000.Thanks I thought I had the season ticket by now last year. Will just have to keep an eye in it.

@billyhead Not a great monetary value but are handy if like me you don't live in your home county for years and have lost ties with your club

Very handy for Munster hurling games in Ennis and Waterford and of course if you get to the All Ireland final you are guaranteed a ticket once you have been to 80% of championship games.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,396 ✭✭✭Trampas

They got rid of the needing to go to games. Value is just final tickets. Discounts are gone on championship games.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,773 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I'll be very surprised if the price remains the same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭evolvingtipperary101

It’s never going down

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭Quitelife

They wouldnt want to put it up much more or people may not bother with it- people are already struggling with other increased costs ie mortgages - rent - groceries etc

For Limerick hurling a season ticket holder gets 5 leagues 5 X 20 Euro , maybe a league final if you got there 25? and first 2 rounds 30 each which could be 185 worth of tickets for 150 but if you only go to championship 60 worth of tickets- in saying that limericks 3500 sold out past 4 years unsurprisingly .

The seats are very good with the season ticket, couple of games this year where I knew people that had to settle for terrace tickets or were in the corner of stands etc, whereas season ticket section were the best seats in the house.

There's a great camaraderie amongst supporters as well, you have a lot of the people who go to every match sitting together, theres sort of a collective disbelief at the days we are getting from this team.

• Advertisement

Just got a mail about checking your ticketmaster account and be released soon.

It was in my junk mail so beware of that possibility

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Greensoup

Thanks for that info…..looked in junk mail and there it was👍

It was 1st Dec 2021 when the 2022 season ticket renewals opened

Hopefully we'll have news this week, be nice to get that cost out of the way

As a Waterford supporter be nice to get value for money off it for once

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭NJSC1980

No longer showing as Access Denied when you select renew, looks like it's nearly ready to go.

"Purchase tickets for five of your county's championship matches and qualify for All Ireland Final tickets" - I'm not seeing any mention of the first championship game being free.

Shortest route to the final is 6 games for a Munster team or 7 for a Leinster team so that's one opt out for Munster teams and two opt outs for Leinster teams.

Hopefully no price rise. The days of €75 for the ticket, free admission to NHL games for ALL counties, free admission to your first championship match and a €5 reduction on all subsequent non All-Ireland final tickets seem a very faint memory now.

Ffs have they got rid of the included championship games ?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭walshtipp

Looks like it. And probably a price rise too. 🫣

What a joke

Like what's the point of it really if you could just buy tickets separately

So you're only getting league games and Senior club All Ireland for €150 and first dibs on tickets

Post edited by PTH2009 on

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sylvanb

Anyone able to renew their ST? Clicked on Renew but brings up a page saying no invoices unpaid.

No not yet. When I try I am getting a screen " No events available"

• Advertisement

Would they ever hurry up opening up for renewals

Seems to be dragging on this year. There are new things in the website anytime I log in

Some Parnell passes available which is better value for supporters

• Registered Users Posts: 9,546 ✭✭✭billyhead

Deleted.

11th Dec is the supposed date for renewals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Borders no.2

Unfortunately this is getting watered down every year. The seats for the big games are great but in practical terms it offers no value. The hurling league has been watered down into glorified challenge games and even the club championships which were a nice bonus are in a horrible slot now which makes it unappealing unless one of your county clubs are involved.

Maybe for supporters of munster hurling counties it helps to guarantee entry to waterford or ennis and if you know your team is in the final more than likely its handy to know you wont have to fight for one but for the majority of counties it doesn't make any sense really.

There were updated terms and conditions when I logged on to the site yesterday. Price remains at 150 euro and two 'free' hurling championship matches are still in place.

I saw that too but at the same time those T’s & C’s referenced the 2023 championship.

• Advertisement

Be a right kick in the teeth to raise the price and then do away with the '1/2 free championship tickets'

Advertisement