Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NASCAR 2024

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

He comes and wins when you least expect him to at times

• Registered Users Posts: 30 CorribsideSteve

Really boring race. Bring the Bristol tyre to the next short track or else just remove short tracks, because they're broken when it comes to the Gen 7 car. Denny Hamlin said he COULDN'T catch and pass 3 laps down Austin Dillon. Logano dominating Stage 2 on two tyres. It was only interesting for me because I was rooting for Bubba who ran a great race.

Props to him in fairness. The 24 team have perfected their set-up. Unless he has an unlikely accident, Byron's going to be a top 5 finisher most weeks the rest of the season.

there has been a lot less passing this year in general

texas coming up / larsson on pole again . but toyota might be suited . ill go for Bell today

• Advertisement

10 cautions and counting its a bit of a farce at this stage . loose wheels . larrsons wheel coming off

Wrecksas Motor Speedway

I thought it was a decent race at times but the problem of not being able to pass still remains. Unlucky for Denny at the end, and particularly Chastain. Good to see Elliott win. He drove like a demon all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,527 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Denny was very unlucky but he's won enough at this early stage of the season. Delighted for Chase to finally end that bad run, I can see him being regularly competitive again now.

Nascar have to do something to fix this passing issue. Larson was dominating and then couldn't get back near the top ten after his troubles and ended up finishing 21st.

Talladega tonight . looks like being a different race than what we had for a while

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

That was a genius strategy by the Toyotas but their own wreck really stuffed them. Unfortunate. Horrible hits into the wall.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

it got Reddick and the other 2 that didnt wreck to the front . which led to them being in position in front of Bush etc to take the chance which they did so it did work in the end

dover coming up .

Hamlin wins again - the toyota set up is getting him wins over the faster straight line cars .

• Registered Users Posts: 37,527 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Three wins for both Hamlin and Byron and we've only had 11 races.

I thought Larson was going to get him.

Don't know what happened to Truex, he looked like the winner but his car fell off a lot. He was trying to complete the double double. His brother won the Xfinity last year and he won this race. His brother won the Xfinity this year again. Dover is the closest track to where they come from so they really want wins there.

Advertisement