Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student paramedic 2024

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Kitkat73

That's great Roisin. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Daisylou123

Thanks so much RoisinMur that's really helpful and good to know.

Was it worth going to open night? I was considering going to one but it's a 3 hour round trip so not sure will I bother!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Jimmy113

This is a great forum and very informative. I think I’ll head to one of the open evenings to get more of an understanding. A little disheartening to see the length of time people have been waiting on panels. With interviews due to take place in July for the current recruitment drive I’d say it will be a long wait to get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 bJWXNIXWNXOW

For those on the panel have you guys already completed the medical? What does it consist of etc ....

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sudocremegg

The medical consists of a general questionnaire, blood pressure, blood sugar etc, blood tests, urine tests drug test, vision test, hearing test, and a step test (I think?) if your BMI is too high.

• Advertisement

So today was the closing date for the latest campaign. How long does it take before you hear if successfully to the appitude stage? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Scurvy

So, I back when I got on my panel. It ended Sept 5th. Heard I was successful on the 12th. The test opened on the 13th and I had until the 20th to complete it. Heard I passed the aptitude test on the 23rd, I then had to send documents. On the 11th October I got an email inviting me to an interview on the week of the 24th. Interview results were sent out by post on the 2nd November.

Hope this helps

Advertisement