Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ron DeSantis is "Corrupt as Hell" -- because "Why Not"

Options
  • 02-05-2023 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81,857 ✭✭✭✭

"I think Zuckerbucks is corrupt as hell, but if it's legal and the Democrats are doing it, why aren't we doing it?"

This actually happened apprently during a Charlie Kirk interview in January of this year but because Ron is such a pissant this is the first I am hearing of it via @politvidchannel on r/WhitePeopleTwitter and it was swept up I guess in the contemporary topics of ballot harvesting and zuckerbucks.

But just by itself, I've been reading about this guy for years, since he ran for Governor at least, and even the force feeding of prisoners allegations (that's a whole other thing) and the Disney/DeSantis 'war' he is waging on some **** "political battlefield" according to his memoir -- but I have never heard a more poignant, single soundbyte from Ron DeSantis, stated or in writing, that so epically sums up, pretty much but not everything the shyte is. Just a race to the bottom thinker with no mind for any higher calling or integrity.

He might have no chance against the Donald in the primary (TBDizzles) but given the sheer **** hubris and corrupt tendencies of DeSantis, and the fact that he has at least a parting shot at becoming the World's **** American Problem, I think it's time to give him his own tab. And I for one... I think he's a c6nt. Please discuss.

Comments

Advertisement