Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

“AEW: All In- Sunday 27th Aug 23 Wembley Stadium London

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I kinda feel there was no point in putting the title on Shida, surely it would have made sense to keep it on Toni since Saraya pinned her in the match. Worried about the division even more now since Saraya has barely been in matches since her return.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,594 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The chair exchange with Adam Cole and MJF looked funny

• Registered Users Posts: 60,428 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A few thousand empty seat behind the hard cam in the upper tiers that’s just from my eye could be less.

I think those seats were only released for sale in the last week after the set up was done.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,187 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Was indeedy. Great spot. Shades of The Florida brothers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭ebbsy

A great evening of wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I just realised The Kingdom are winning those RoH titles before the Cole turn.🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

That was a cracking main event, a huge amount of fun and the crowd lapped it up, loved the ending. That brain buster on the steps though, yeezus, stupidly unnecessary and it was inches from utter disaster.

All in all a tremendously fun evening of pro wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭SteM

Be interesting to see what their return business will be next year. Will they hit 80k again?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,969 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

That main event was spectacular and a master piece of storytelling

• Advertisement

Just put Omega and Danielson in cotton wool till August 25th 2024.

On a side note, I’m taking back my original post about great seats because of this ridiculous camera which puzzles me on why it’s needed when there’s a camera on the wire.

throughout the night this camera kept blocking the screen.

Also why the **** wouldn’t you have the entrances on the middle screens.

it’s always comes back AEW and they’re production but maybe this is a learning curve

Tony said at the presser 81,305 tickets sold up to 90k with comps and others staff in the stadium.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,187 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

A good night of wrestling. I'd rate it a 7.5.

Can't stand wwe anymore. The golden years are long gone. Good to see that AEW are offering something different, watchable and enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I had a good view of the upper tiers. I wouldn't say there were much more than a thousand empty seats, the gaps filled in after a while.

Great night's entertainment. I was happy for Saraya, she's had a rough time of it the past few years it's nice for her to have a moment like that. The main event was just brilliant, MJF is so so good.

The only drawback was getting on to the tube and also being stuck behind a few drunk lads who would not stop doing the "L.A. Knight..yeah!" bit. It got really tiresome over the course of an hour and a half.

Not sure if I'll do it next year. Getting back into the city was a real pain and then most places were closed. Couldn’t even find a chipper. Luckily I had some supplies in my room!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,001 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Very tired along with a few beverages, but it was a very good show, delighted I travelled over

Delighted for whoever wished the Sting 'Seek and Destroy' entrance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Really enjoyed it, was disappointed with outr seats due to being behind the entrance and most of the ring was blocked by the metal structure on outside.

Ended up seeing a big gap of seats across the way and just got up and moved over there. Much better view, could see everything then. Arena so big, prob could do with being closer next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Show was great.

London is honestly a complete **** hole infrastructure wise.

How does a capital city not have enough trains to get people back from a venue in decent time. Wembley Park final trains were at half 12 or so. Mad crush to get on to them. Then didn't even go into the city.

Nowhere in the city open then, on a bank holiday Sunday.

Would only come back if I can get a hotel in walking distance of Wembley.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,594 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Everywhere being closed by 11.30/12.00 is mad. It was the same last night. It's a world renowned capital you'd think there'd be lots of places open late and that the tube would operate around the clock more or less. Dublin was probably buzzing at the same time, especially with all the Americans in town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Tubes closing that early was genuinely shocking. Total crowd mismanagement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭rizzla

Voice is gone great show though. Now the trek back to Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,001 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

**** heat on the tube ha

• Registered Users Posts: 28,880 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Good PPV overall.

So Saraya won just to have the Wrestlemania All In moment in front of her home crowd?

I hope The Acclaimed still keep the House Rule when defending the titles.

A twist I was thinking of was that Roddy and the Kingdom would actually side with MJF.

Have to laugh at Mercedes coming to AEW. She supposedly left WWE over creative differences and the handling of the women's division and turns up for a show where the only women's match gets about 10 mins of a ~5-6 hour show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭rizzla

Nationwide air traffic control issue causing massive delays. Get back today is gonna be a nightmare.

Will Ospreay is a **** megastar.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Officer999

He carried Jericho totally in that match.

It was very clear to me last night that Jericho has lost a step in the ring and looked every bit his age. I think he’ll be a great mouthpiece for someone but really needs to retire from in ring action.

Trains to stansted have been cancelled as well due to signalling errors at Stansted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭endainoz

Jaysus, I'm lucky to have gotten to Stansted so, flight to Shannon delayed though

Advertisement