Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

“AEW: All In- Sunday 27th Aug 23 Wembley Stadium London

Options
  • 09-04-2023 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,780 ✭✭✭✭

AEW’s hugely anticipated UK debut will take place at the iconic Wembley Stadium on Sunday 27th August, marking AEW’s first show outside of North America, and the first time that professional wrestling has taken centre stage at Wembley Stadium in more than 30 years.

Tickets for “AEW: All In London at Wembley Stadium” go on sale to the general public Friday, May 5 at 9 a.m. BST. Fans in the UK can pre-register for early access to event tickets. Pre-registered access and priority presales will take place prior to the general on-sale date

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,058 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

That's a big venue, hope a good line up, ppv card to sell out

• Registered Users Posts: 37,780 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Hoping the ticket prices will reflect it been such a huge venue/gate. Would be delighted to be paying something like £50-£80 for a decent ticket

Flights should be OK price/accessibility wise etc (note the 23/24 premier league season will be up and running the same weekend)

Have a free cancellation booked in Northolt for the night

Definitely not right in the head flying over too London so much this summer but aren't we all a bit crazy 😜

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Anyone on the fence about going should wait until the tickets go half price. Which they should do to boost sales.

The £30 be up near the arch I'd say 🤣

Might try for Level 2 and hopefully ticket under £100

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭titan18

If front row seats are 500, i'd nearly go feck it and aim for that. Probably go tier 1 though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭rizzla

I had 500 per ticket as my max. I'd say front row or even the front row sections will be part of some vip package thing which they are probably not including. Although, I want to be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I'm not paying £500 anyway. Might do £100-£200ish alright. We'll see.

Wonder will we get similar layout to CATC with the players tunnel been the entrance and almost the whole stadium been used. If there's a tron it might be like a concert layout with sections blacked out etc

Would AEW have a production budget for a big **** off ramp/titantron though ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,692 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I'd say if they tried really hard, the Khan's could spare some of their 15 billion dollar fortune to allow their profitable pro wrestling business to look as good as possible.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Is AEW profitable? I thought they were making a loss?

The khan fortune is absorbing the losses.

• Advertisement

They've sunk a LOT of money into the video game, but they could easily balance that out by setting up a separate company and running the game through that division. The actual wrestling product (TV rights, ticket sales, merch) made over a 100 million last year. Of course as it's not a publicly traded company, that could be bollocks being leaked. But if your losing money your not paying Punk/Dante/Santana and bankrolling the Huber family, however nice you are.....

I'd say it's paying its own way alright. Their next TV deal should also be considerably bigger now they've established themselves. So if it is losing money it shouldn't for much longer.

Note that the weekend its on is a bank holiday in the UK

Going to fly Dublin-Gatwick the Sunday morning and back the Monday, ideal would be to fly back from Heathrow as the hotel (Greenwood Hotel in Northolt) is only 30 drive away

low-mid range ticket will do for the event

• Registered Users Posts: 85,058 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I paid 450 for Tier 1 seats at CATC, so 500 for front row would be a bargain compared to WWE's pricing

Apparently over 45000 pre sale sign ups

And it's looking a huge possibility of 'Punk been back' in time for the event

Doesn't seem to be much of a production set up., seats going right around.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,294 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

There will be fanfest on the Saturday tickets can be bought when buying tickets for All In the fanfest tickets cost £50.

The fanfest will be in Boxpark Wembley

What are people thinking are good seats?

I'm assuming the side behind the entrance might have limited view seats considering they're cheaper.

Got two presale codes too (one from Fite is earlier than the Ticketmaster one)

• Advertisement

Registration presale kicks off tomorrow at 11am

Have a feeling it won't as straightforward and really hoping I can get a ticket. Aiming for a £70 ticket.

I think even if tomorrow turns out to be a struggle there'll be a lot of tickets available in the weeks ahead given it's such a huge capacity. Hoping to get online to buy one myself. I think maybe P3 would be as expensive as I would go if I had to but ideally it'd be P4/P5.

Checked out Tysons Furys walkout at wembley to get an idea, never been to the stadium but I would say if you ain't on the pitch, you'll just be watching the screens for the most part.

Just giving me options for meh seats now

Got seats in 111 anyway which looks central enough that I'll get a good view. Row 44 so I'd imagine that's towards the back. Was giving me 109 and 114 before that which I'd imagine wont be good views

Yeah I got crap options too. Why give ticket tiers and not give the option to select them. I got p3 seats, really wanted p2 though. Might try the next presale although that will be bigger.

Pretty much got the section I wanted at the price I wanted, not complaining.

Cheers for the pre sale heads up @grames_bond

No luck yet

After the countdown went straight back to normal 'preale is happening' page

• Registered Users Posts: 53,853 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I'm All In Baby

No idea where that location is on the ticketmaster stadium diagram though?

• Advertisement

Advertisement