Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Who’s bringing the horse - no - EV to France?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,393 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Dinan is a lovely visit. We went there and Mont St Michel, both places really require good walking shoes! We also visited the aquarium in St Malo which is well worth a visit , as well as a couple of local markets.

The EV wasn't an issue with any of them. All large towns and most small towns seemed to have at least AC chargers. The DC chargers were also cheaper there, maybe half to 2/3 the price of over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭talla

Looks like a lot of the previous Tesla only sites(mainly V2 sites) have been opened up to non Tesla's now e.g. Mont St. Michel is now open to all CCS vehicles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭kanuseeme

Smells of desperation, job cuts, 3rd or 4th price drop, FSD in the US cut by 33% and now opening up more sites for the competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,857 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

Not really sure how that's relevant to anyone heading to France, but there's a whole thread dedicated to moaning about Elon if you need to vent 😉

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭kanuseeme

Your right, just something that popped into my mind when reading about opening up more sites, I am sure there is no need to worry just yet about the empire and the dark lord collapsing.

no interest in posting about it more, even if I had something against tesla's they seem to be doing more themselves than any hater could possible do.

Back to your planning and enjoy your holidays.

• Advertisement
Advertisement