Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Paramedic 2023

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Daisylou123

Hey I got an email late this afternoon! On to next stage thankfully. Good luck hope you are through too!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ImNuggz

@RoisinMur @Daisylou123 I have a friend who got his results yesterday, idk if they only sending them out in batches or what but some people have got em.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 RoisinMur

Thanks @ImNuggz got them on Friday too! You are obviously further ahead in the process how long after the interview have you been waiting to hear? I have heard it's around a year - is that correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Shaunac2001

Anyone have any interview tips .. questions asked ect

@RoisinMur yeah I did my interview and everything last year I’ve been accepted in the January class for 2024. Was hoping to start in September, but I’m just glad to have gotten in at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Shinebright33

Any info on how’s medicals are done

Hey have u got a place for tullamore in January I got offered there too send me a pm 😊

r u for tullamore

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Amage

I rang Medmark and they booked me in for next week. Said it can take a while on the day, wear comfortable clothes for the Chester Step Test. If you wear glasses or contacts bring them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 mdawgz

I didn’t think we were meant to book them yet?

Letter that was attached to Occ Health Screening email said it was required to be booked within two days of receipt of letter

thanks! Must have missed that part, will call them tomorrow to explain.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Daisys99

I Emailed all forms Wednesday. Rang medmark Galway on Thursday. Was told oh ring Dublin their dealing with NAS.

Rang Dublin and was told "oh ye are not ment to contact us, we contact you"

Must ring tomorrow and see what there story now is 🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 3 daisyh

hi I'm going to tallaght in January I rang medmark last week and they said that hse has applied it wrong they haven't givens all names that was friday they had my name so am.booked in for next Tuesday

Has anyone got accommodation sorted or anything I'm from donegal congratulations to everyone

@Shinebright33 yea im tullamore

@daisyh the same happened to me, I ended up emailing em and got a call later that day apologising for the mishap and they booked me in over the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Daisylou123

I have an interview in 2 weeks and would like to go to the Tullamore college as I am living very close. Is the January 2024 intake already full does anyone know?

Just trying to get a sense of planning for next year!

I’d say you would be looking at September 2024 as a starting date. I did my interview around this time last year and got an offer for September. Unfortunately I couldn’t start in September and am now hopefully starting in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 name2023

Hi everyone, has anyone received a contract yet?? The January starters obviously I’m talking about.

• Advertisement

Hey I never got a contract yet I done the medical last week and I checked garda vetting still in progress hopefully hear something soon 😬 😅

Post edited by daisyh on

• Registered Users Posts: 9 name2023

Same here. Had my medical last week Garda clearance still in progress. Just getting nervous regarding work notice as I’m contracted to give 8 week’s notice 😬😬

Same as everyone else - medical done, garda vetting in progress, impatiently waiting 😅

yeah I'm not sure I didn't get anything to say it was received so far .. am in same mines 8 weeks to I just told them that be a possibility I'll be leaving

I done my medical 2 weeks ago, garda vetting is complete, still nothing tho. Hopefully soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭ad1234

I'm just wondering if any of yous could talk me through getting a c license. I'm beyond interested in applying but no c license as of yet, only my b. Very unsure of where to even start on it. Theory test again? Lessons? Just book the test and hire a c class vehicle? Complete novice on where to start so any help much appreciated 🙏 it's the only thing holding me back currently so would like to get moving on it finally. Thanks!

Your best bet would be log on to your RSA profile - google myroadsafety and log in. From there you can get the exact steps you need to follow to get the C license. You will most likely have to do a theory test and then lessons etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 adhdave88

Did anyone hear back on Vetting yet? NVB got my application on the 29th of last month and when I rang them today they said its taking around 8 working days but won't comment on individual applications.

I got the email this morning to say it’s been completed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Iceomatrix

Just got an email, interview results have been sent out in the post. Best of luck everyone

Advertisement