Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Paramedic 2023

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SunnyDays6

Hi all.

I am also on the new panel created 3rd May.

Would also love to know how many are left on the panels ahead of us.

Does anyone know how many were panelled from the interviews held a few weeks ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 minilad

As far as I remember the panel went live at the end of November and spaces were offered at the end of Feb so roughly 3 months

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Shinebright33

do u know how many was on your panel is your panel oct 2022

• Registered Users Posts: 14 adhdave88

Hi all, got on the new panel on the third and hoping for cork but honestly will take whatever im offered as I've heard cork is full. Any chance someone know an answer to the original question about relocating being necessary?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hiya7

No idea what way its working. Did anyone who expressed an interest in tallagh hear back yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Daisys99

Haven't heard anything yet. The waiting is Painful

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hiya7

Did you express an interest in Tallagh?

Bsloe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tennn

Hi all,

I've been in the recent campaign and got placed 32 on the panel. Haven't heard anything back regarding EOIs. Now I did get made active the week after the panel went live on the 3rd May cause I only got my license activated. So just wondering how long will it take to receive word back considering some have received word already. Waiting has been torture, so is it just a case of continuing to wait impatiently haha ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 paris9999998

Anyone hear anything yet about medicals? Still waiting on a date, was initially told it would be around end of May but still no word yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 mdawgz

Yes same. I think the email said no earlier than the end of May so will probably be soon enough

Far as I know the people getting EOIs are from the earlier panel and had a wait of about 3 months. If you're on the supplementary panel like me we've a bit to go yet 😅

🙈 Not True.

Im on panel that went live May 3rd. Got EOI May 3rd.

Fair enough ignore me then. Would you mind sharing what number you were?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Hiya

My brother got placed high 30s on the November 2022 panel (though it was delayed because of a mix up, his interviews were later) and he was told the Tallaght course is full.

There was a later EOI as one place opened up, but he didn't get offered it.

We can't make heads or tails of how it works. Is there a simple explanation anywhere?

He just got an email recently about a supplementary panel opening for Jan 24 intake too, and it's hard to know if he's basically guaranteed a place on it based on his Nov 22 placement? And it's hard to know if he should interview again for it. 🤔

Any help / guidance / explaining is so appreciated.

Has anyone heard from occupational health?

I emailed them last week, they said they didn't have dates for our medicals yet. The waiting is killer!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 RE96olol

Wonder what happens if we’re on holidays?

They mentioned in email that you can send on any dates you're not available to the occupational health email address

It’s crazy! It’ll certainly be cutting it close for people who need to get accommodation or give notice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Burges95

Has anyone heard from occupational health yet,, 🙈

not yet, very annoying!

Deleted.

Post edited by mdawgz on

• Registered Users Posts: 5 paddy46

Hi, anyone looking to rent share in Tullamore?

Has anyone done their medicals yet?

Mine is on Friday, have you?

No it’s tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 14 RE96olol

Any word on contracts yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Burges95

Not for me yet anyway,👎 not much time to hand in notice if we're still starting on the 28th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 paris9999998

I got my contract on the 8th, signed online

Advertisement