Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MITB Saturday 1st July in UK

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Officer999

I’ve heard of co-main events but a triple main event! Only in WWE land.

The Bloodline tag match deserves to close out the night.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Even with a Beast returning Cody and Dom isn't a main event over the Bloodline tag match imo anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I guess if Dom v Cody is last there could be a chance that whoever wins the women mitb match could cash in on Rhea if she's ringside ?

Even with that, I wouldn't put it last over the bloodline. Also don't think Rhea should lose the title but maybe they're setting up a rematch against whoever for Summerslam.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,842 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well Dom should get a loud reaction at least.

I like the MitB matches because I can't predict who'll win them.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,285 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Online talk of Charlotte being added to MITB, Vince idea?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,842 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

What's the point when she has basically said in the ring that she can get a title shot anytime she wants? Only difference is the case would allow an unplanned match.

Well, enjoy the show whoever here has gone over to it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Nice to have it on at a normal time here for once 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The Rumble, Mania, Summerslam and MITB are the only PPVs I go out of my way to watch live these days. MITB has usurped Survivor Series as one of the big 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,355 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Summerslam also shite these days. Just one of the rest of the PPVs

Paul is very lucky there.

Edit: Priest? Bleh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭sioda

Very surprised by that result tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I don't often call things but when I do it usually breaks the Internet we will see things tonight that will not be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Has Paul won a match yet? If he just keeps showing up and looking good losing he's going to lose the heat he has.

Priest probably deserves that for how he took care of Bad Bunny a few months ago. Judgement Day could all have gold soon...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Can feel a Balor win now and Priest straight cash in .

Well that was... different.

Wow did not see that turn coming thought those two were great together that had Vinny Mac written all over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,962 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

As a babyface, Riddle seems to have lost his support. Crowd don't seem too bothered about him these days. I've never been able to warm to him... i think the odd time you hear his real personality it's very at adds, seems an especially arrogant fella, and then when you add in the Candy Cartwright allegations it's harder to buy his happy-go-lucky schtick.

He could really do with a heel turn I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,348 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Is Drew going to sing a song now when they go the promo packages.

Drew Mc must have signed a new contract based off the commentary. Gunther/Drew for the IC belt at SummerSlam presumably!

• Advertisement

Rumours of Cody/Dom main eventing were mental. This is the right spot on the card for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭sioda

Please let Cody just batter him repeatedly

Guinness World Records are hitting lows now if they are giving them out to wrestlers for having matches on a TV show.

300 mens singles matches on Smackdown is now a World Record

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Very early in the night for the main event to be on. PW Insider loves putting out a heat killer story right before a WWE PPV.

UK crowds make you realise how utterly uninspired US crowds are in terms of chants.

If Dom could actually wrestle or had any real athletic ability he really could be a major star in the wrestling buisness for years to come.

Once this gimmick runs its course I do think he fade away.

They're too spoiled with weekly shows across the states. International crowds are multiple times better

John Cena back, hah!!!!

Well AEW All In showed them there is a desire for a wrestling in the Europe.

Wow. Mania in London. 2025?

• Advertisement

Damn!!! as Ron Simmons would say

Advertisement