Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MITB Saturday 1st July in UK

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,897 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Cody could win it with Wyatt doing some mystic bollocks to end the show

Time has flown

Looking like

Logan Paul will be in town

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

Got the email that taker is doing a dead man talking show in London before mitb.

Like to go just worried about ticket prices.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Saw the show in Cardiff. Good but could have been longer for the price. £100 a ticket for the upper tier.

• Advertisement

Same

The show in Cardiff was OK but nothing earth shattering and as 'Loughc' referenced quite short for the ticket price. I remember the 'Taker girl story' and 'why he prefers Phone Free shows (spoiler to stop clips on social media)'. Don't think I'd bother going again esp with the tickets prices

Definitely will sell out with it been in the same complex

My pre MITB event will be 'ABBA Voyage' 😆 in the ABBA Arena. Handy 3pm show to get away from Wrestling for a while. Might have a beverage or 2

Sad part is we don't have tickets to mitb. We book accommodation and flights as we thought they sky rocket. But they didn't really. We obviously hoped to get tickets but no luck. We're going to go over anyway. This might be something to do if not to expensive.

Keep glued to the usual ticket sites and also download an app called 'Twickets'

Few events on over im London run by HOW, might go to the MITB after party. I'll be fucked the Friday night as hotels in Dublin are crazy prices and the flight to London is 8.40am. Let's hope the floor is comfy in Dublin terminal 1 😄

God I'd love this but not getting my hopes up

• Registered Users Posts: 85,310 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What no Seth vs. Dom Dom for the title

• Advertisement

Could be anything tbh

Romans match will prob be the main event so like the rumble the mens and womens MITB matches will be in the middle of the card

Roman and Solo vs. Usos rumoured with maybe a Rikishi appearance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Be cool if Brock doesn't answer challenge, goes against Rollins. Cody goes into MITB, wins it, says he cashing in at Mania.

So Rumble winner can make a decision, join a triple threat or go for heavyweight title

Jey beats Roman at Sumerslam as Roman has no more help, Gunther beats Jey at Survivor Series ( with Heyman in his corner) Gunther v Cody at mania

• Registered Users Posts: 28,849 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wonder any of the NXT UK guys will be at the show in some capacity. The ones who aren't still signed, that is. Maybe an open challenge.

Like I see Sub Culture are currently on Impact, though not sure if they're signed.

LA Knight deserves to win the MITB, Becky or Iyo Sky for the Women's

Only a month to go, can't wait for the trip over

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

What are the chances Charlotte returns for the millionth time to win the womens MITB?

Very likely

With Roman there the MITB matches prob won't be the main event

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Sickened I didn’t get a ticket. WWE is red hot right now MITB is going to be electric.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

My Bloodline MITB predictions:

Roman v Jimmy for RR's match. Jimmy to be denied victory by cheating. Gets beaten down post defeat.

Jey to finally physically tackle Roman, in support of Jimmy during the beatdown I mentioned.

Signs of Solo's real turn against Roman to begin in London, as regret for not standing with his older brothers really sinks in, probably after some verbal abuse received from Roman over hesitancy with regard to attacking the Usos.

All leading to Roman/Solo vs Usos at SummerSlam.

Oh yes Becky in the Bank is possible

• Advertisement

Hard to know what the status of Cody will be for the event. Brock not bothering his arse flying over. He is 'kayfabe hurt' so they could use that as an excuse to keep him off the show. Be a big disappointment leaving Cody out esp with the entrance

Will be a few over for live events that won't be used on the show

Seth vs. Finn for the title likely

saw that, could be a classic. both MITB matches shaping up nicly too

KO/Zayn vs Imperium and Riddle vs Gunther heavly rumoured too

If Damien isn't in MITB then a triple threat with Finn and Seth could work as tension in TJD teased

Dom Dom vs. Cody? Or Miz vs. Cody?

If the Riddle interaction with Kaiser/Vinci last Monday was a hint, then the rumoured match with Gunther might not be a good day for the Austrian.

Noticed that tension in TJD too. Damian Priest becoming less hot headed, more measured, rational,and respectful in his pre-match smack talk. Could they be thinking of a face turn for Luis?

You could have Jordan Devlin attack priest and replace him in the group if Finn feels his getting out of line.

Possibly going that way, a little odd replacing a big guy with a small guy

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I doubt they'll replace Priest. Priest is kind of the voice of Judgement Day as Finn doesn't sound menacing at all when he talks😂

This version of Judgement Day is only a year old, no need to be making mad changes to it yet. Adding a member is more likely.

Seth vs. Damian at MSG

• Advertisement

That's true, and reminded me of the episode a month or so ago, where Paul Heyman enlisted the TJD to help the Bloodline deal with the Sami & Kevin "problem", and wanted to know if they had a deal.

Finn made a high pitched "Knights Who Say Ni" sort of response to PH, which Heyman immediately reported verbatim on the phone to Roman, as 'They said "Ih" '.

It was funny as heck, but not menacing.

Advertisement