Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2023 **No Ticket Sales / Requests ** - It'll be grand

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭Genghis

Pretty much holding up at 1,100 per minute - 1078 over past 7 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭johnjohn3423

Got through the queue in 5 minutes. Started in 3,000s. Hope everyone gets sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

Does anyone have a Pink Moon coupon they won't be using?

That is the queue is reducing by 1,100 a minute, I have 10,000 to go so 9 minutes I reckon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Kepler21

Got my General and Early Entry ticket. Happy.

On the phone App the queue seemed to be much less when I joined. Still at 14,900 on the website on my computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Tickets were €275 + €7.15 service charge for the 2022 picnic without loyalty code.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Dutchy

Sorted

195 + 10 fee for ticketbastard

410 for the 2 tickets

happy with that

see you in the field and GL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭fafy

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭505_

Just got two tickets at €235 three presale seeing as for some reason i was unsuccessful in my loyalty application and got no reply to my query about it. Nice to have it sorted anyway. Whether we go will probably be more lineup dependent than usual even though this years was good fun.

• Advertisement

Queue is slowing, only moving now at about 725 a minute. COME ON!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

So three sale was cheaper than general sale?

235 vrs 275?

Reducing now by 1,000+ a minute, 1200 to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Two loyalty tickets purchased by 9.02am. €195 plus €10 TM fee each. Many thanks to @Rfrip and @Joekers who sent me on their loyalty codes for this year - did not end up using them as a friend gave me his one to use but the gesture is massively appreciated. Looking forward to a return in 2023!

Big queues for Pink Moon site so feeling pesimistic about that. When does registration for the Eco Campsite usually open up? Is there an instagram/facebook page for the crowd who run it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭traco

Secured two at 195 - now for early entry

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭505_

Did the general sale for 2023 start at 275? That's how much they ended up costing for 2022.

But yeah if so the three sale was cheaper at 235. I had assumed the general sale for 2023 was also 235.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

I forgot and didn’t get on until 9.04. Still 15,000 to go, and I doubt I’ll be able to use the €195 code by then. If not, I’m not buying. This year was too much of a yellowpack affair.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

I was watching the countdown and refreshed at about 4 mins to 9. In the 10 to 15 seconds between refreshing the laptop and phone I got positions 4900 and 26000. The Laptop got sorted in a few minutes and I abandoned the phone. All sorted now for both general ticket and early entry. At least ATN allowed you to add the early entry on and only pay 1 booking/handling fee.

Luckily I double checked the code just before it kicked off as I had taken it down wrong. 😮

Off to bed now, goodnight and good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Logged on at 8.45, queue was only 242 ahead so in for tickets in no time - assume as I was in loyalty tickets thats why?

Missed this year, sold ticket week before. When does pink moon go on sale?

• Advertisement

fuming!! Went through all the steps input code then credit card, tells me it’s timed out even though there was 3 min left grr start again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Dutchy

Pink Moon on sale now albeit it's a 1+ hour wait if you join now. Smoke & mirrors I'd say to drum up demand. PM were a sh1t show this year and I know of plenty (previously) loyal PM customers that are now heading to Eco (on account of flooded tents, their non eco stance re dumping tents & making their staff sleep in tents that were leaking).

If I can’t get the x3 picnic or more, I think I’ll hold off buying

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭recyclebin

I think it showed the early bird price as €235 before I used my loyalty code to bring it down to €195 this morning.

€275 was the full price for 2022.

Ah crap - don't supposed it remembered you when you went back in?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Pink Moon is on sale now! Currently a queue to get into their site.

Just got mine confirmed. €195 on instalment plan, 3+ discout. €150 today (2 x €65, plus €20 fees). Presume 2 instalments of €130 to follow. Never did installment, can't see when they take the next instalment - is it in 2 months time, then 2 months again or something?

Yeah tried it again, time out and back to the end of the queue!! Took me back to the stupid three pre sale! It’s pointless as it only seems to allow x2 max early bird tickets and not 3EP’s or more

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Fu*king Pink Moon - keeps crashing just as I'm about to checkout. Why does it have to be onsale at the exact same time as the tickets?

• Advertisement

Pink moon is slow, saying an hour but who knows.

Also EP family installment plan tickets now sold according to the ticketmaster queue as I am still in it out of interest for early entry

Advertisement