Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recruit prison officer 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 rgrpo23

Hey, you’ll have the medical next, can’t remember how long after the clearance it is but definitely within a month

• Registered Users Posts: 6 finishingline32

Thanks mate do you know how long it takes for clearence to go through or do they call you for medical while clearance is still going on.thanks again.

You’ll be called For the medical while clearance is ongoing

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ElaineHM

How long does it take for the medical to be cleared?

The doctor will let you know on the day if everything is fine. If there is a part you don’t reach the requirements for the chief medical officers office will contact you and you’ll get an appointment with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Stretch1432

Were you over the age like me ??

No, I’m awaiting a date for the physical

Did you get confirmation your medical was passed? The doctor I had my assessment with said everything was fine so rang cmo they told me it’s just waiting to be reviewed so hopefully in the next lot for PCT if it’s cleared by then.

Thanks mate it's nearly been a month since I sent away my clearence.i haven't heard anything about medical yet.

It’s a long process I did the medical back in March and am still waiting for physical date

• Advertisement

Really! Have you got onto the CMO or IPS about it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Contact IPS, you may have fallen through the cracks as they have have a good few Physicals since then.

Yeah I contacted them they said I’ll be in next batch of physicals after this Fridays one.

same as myself!

Hey mate I was in batch two.i sent my clearence off nearly a month ago haven't heard anything about medical yet.have you?

Would anyone be interested in a WhatsApp group chat for people who are awaiting a physical or medical or awaiting an offer to start?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Navgirl

Anyone in Batch 3 doing their interview in July ??

How many batches are there ??

• Registered Users Posts: 8 chops1988

I got a call today to go for the physical on the 3rd july and all going well ill be starting on the 24th

• Advertisement

3 batches as far as I know .

We're you in batch two mate ?I haven't got any word about medical yet don't know what's going on you think I should ring them?I sent off my clearence on the 16th last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Moo02

I’m in batch 3. Did you get an email to confirm they received the photo ID?

What you mean by over the age?

I was private msg someone sorry about something else.

For anyone else who failed the tests there is rumours of a recruitment campaign in August.

Oh hahha no I thought you meant that the don’t hire over a certain age as I am 31 haha

I haven't got called for my medical yet after a month after sending in my security clearance.does anyone think I should ring them?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dublin 1

Yes I’m still waiting to

• Advertisement

Yes I sent my ID and got a confirmation email. Interviews in July , anyone know what sort of questions they ask?

Advertisement