Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish birthrate slumps 22% in a decade

1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,899 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Well, that kinda my point. By "support", I mean merely fit. "overpopulation" tends to make people think that the world is stuffed to gills with humans. It's not.

But agreed, there are numerous issues to sort out with regards to how people support themselves and with climate change being a factor, that's going to compound the issue further. When parts of India, Africa, the Middle East and SE Asia become to hot to bear, they're going start migrating North to cooler climes.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭busunderer

it inversely correlates with the rise in monkeypox

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭spontindeed

Men don't approach women at the bar anymore.

Many men are of the opinion that to save themselves from being accused of something they should avoid women at all costs. Avoiding interactions with women, in order to prevent being accused of something. The future doesn't look bright for love and romance. Why have good men disappeared from society and avoiding relationships in increasing numbers? It's not just because of the housing crisis or cost of living, suggesting there may be some other possible reason.

For desperate single women: the women that are not getting approached as they used to. Now some of them have resorted to shaming, bullying, and other forms of mind games to force men to date them. A lot of these women are always angry. They sometimes view men as this thing that needs to be controlled, tricked, or abused. The burden of proof should not fall on the accused and I think this would be reasonable. Male voters make up about 50% of society and we'll see what they say about this at the next election!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Wrong thread. Crazy response.

I have not heard a single man in real life in Ireland say they are avoiding women because of anything. I call bullshit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭wench

I think you're out by an order of magnitude there.

7.5 trillion sq ft/8 billion people give 935 sq ft per person.

Although, as you haven't allocated any space for infrastructure, your private space will be subject to strangers walking through it to get anywhere.

• Advertisement
Advertisement