Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dysmantle

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

New DLC out today for playstation and xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ha i only found out about that 2 days ago and just checked yesterday for a console release with no luck. Nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I bite the bullet and bought it in the sale for €8.99.

Push through the first 20-30 minutes of 'wtf kind of mobile game is this' and just let it take over. It's sublime.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Advertisement

Nice, dev said most likely coming to console but early access will be steam only. Will be all over this, looks just like Dysmantle but more refined. Hmmmm time for another trip into Dysmantle I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,813 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Following the same kinda naming convention, wonder if there'll be a crossover/nod/set in the same universe/multiverse. It'll be a day 1 for me anyway, once it comes to console.

I am enjoying it but I would love if they removed the respawning zombies after you visit the camp to upgrade. I'd much prefer to be able to clear an area and then dismantle everything. Having to kill the same enemy in the same spot gets annoying.

Unless there is an alternative mode I didn't select.

You get to a point where you can unlock a feature in the main tower of each area to enable perma death on the enemies. They then drop a special resource and won't respawn. You can then add another feature to bring back stronger versions of enemies for better resources. The devs did a fantastic job of giving you unlocks as you go to keep the game fresh and interesting.

Looks like this is getting added to PS Plus catalogue today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

So just started this now it's on Plus, an hour or two in and super addicted.... i see the DLC underworld is on sale, worth it?

I haven't tried either dlc yet, was waiting for a sale but a few things on my list so will wait for the next one. Apparently more of the same (which is good) but also adds an ability to fast travel between camp fires, a very handy feature for the base game.

Played loads of this today in co-op with my 5 year old. It was great, and really suits couch co-op for that level. We just spent hours looting and crafting and zombie killing.

Advertisement