Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alex Jones Believers - How Do Ye Feel Now ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Lol No man, it's not equally likely to be those 2 options. It's not plausible to suggest that it was a false flag where the US government created fake children and got actors to pretend to be parents.

It's not "snuffing out" discussion to point out this is a silly and childish thing to suggest. Nor is it "snuffing out" discussion to ask people about this claim and ask them to explain it further or explain the many, many logical issues with it.

And to that, it's not "snuffing out" discussion to hold shitburgs like Jones for the harrasment the parents of those dead kids suffered.

He could have easily JAQed off about the event to his hearts content without targeting the parents and defaming them and he would have been free to do so to his hearts content.

But then he'd probably not have made as much money.

Also, not sure how people can be punching down on a multimillionaire...

Also lol. You really go in on this whole madey uppy "midwits" term.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,058 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Delighted the cnut has to pay the maximum amount.

Lies damage

• Subscribers Posts: 41,058 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Any one who defends AJ is a bigger cnut than he is. At least he's in it for the money. His followers are just knuckle dragging low life scum

Yes, I haven't answered your question because it's silly and of topic. If you want an answer to it, ask in the anti vaxx thread with the other anti-vaxx stuff.

And yes, I've watched a lot of his stuff.

But you're contradicting yourself. You say he's right about "new world order" stuff. But a few posts ago, you agreed that he was wrong about it. Which is it?

He claims that this one world order is run by actual supernatural demons with magic powers. He believes that the mainstream media lies because they;re controlled by those same baby eating demons.

Is that what you believe?

Also, he's been claiming that the New world order has been on the cusp of taking over for 20+ years.

He constantly claimed and claims that we're at the end times and the next big event would be the beginning of the take over. He claimed that about Sandy Hook.

How can he be right about this stuff when he's been wrong about it for 20 years?

That doesn't make sense man.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,176 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Punching down on somebody with their own media company and money we couldn't even imagine? LOL you do make me laugh. He didn't just get it wrong. He targeted people who had suffered a major loss and he did it to make money. That is punching down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

Depends on what you use it for, board's is good for hobbies, general interesting conversations. Or say if you want to chat about the weather or a hobby you'll get a lot of interesting interaction with people who have similar interests.

But the conspiracy theory forum is another story, lol I guarantee you'll be wound up soon enough, so much so you'll feel like the person who is following you around and asking stupid questions is sitting beside you in your living room. And you'll be like WTF is wrong with this person. Hitting the ignore button and then they'll move onto someone else. It's a general pattern here.

I've a few on ignore, just a tap of the ignore button and whoosh they disappear.

Similar to people making excuses for Trudeau and other's like him. You'll get knuckle draggers in a lot of society.

Look at the people who went out and did the ice bucket challenge, imagine having to dare someone to throw ice and cold water over themselves in order to be charitable.

Virtue signaling at the highest order, a good person doesn't have to do an ice bucket challenge in order to be be helpful. So gullible they'd probably pour a bucket of horse **** over themselves too.

Did you do the ice bucket challenge ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,792 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I've been here years and haven't come across any user conspiracy that has turned out to be correct. It's a forum where people engage in creative writing (lies to be blunt) and pretend it's the truth, very similar to Alex Jones. Not a big issue when it's harmless, but the issues start when it's harmful.

If you go to any forum, e.g. the soccer forum and start writing BS you will be called out on it, however by labelling it a "conspiracy theory" some people think it gives them an out card and get all riled up when other people dare to question their views. We see that non-stop here.

People have "instincts" the world is flat, that we are run by lizard people, that pizzagate was real, that we've being sprayed by chemtrails, etc, it means nothing. It's a public discussion forum, if people want to post that stuff, fine, but chances are it will be challenged. If you don't like the free speech aspect of having your beliefs challenged there are conspiracy echo chambers online specifically for that purpose.

If you want to pretend you're a victim of something, fine, rant away and play the persecution complex - just pay attention to how Alex Jones does exactly the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,553 ✭✭✭✭briany

I would've thought that Alex Jones of all people would consider money another tool of the NWO to enslave humanity, so he shouldn't be at all afraid of losing some or all of it. In actual fact, watch him desperately concoct schemes to hang onto some of it. A bogus charity, maybe, or an account in the Cayman islands. Because he's so bang to rights on all of this, he may as well forget about hiring a better lawyer and instead focus on getting a creative accountant.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,146 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

Perhaps this was far fetched but on balance, it was equally as far fetched as a mentally ill teenager who had access to weapons at home going to a local school and killing a lot of children for no reason. 

Imagine being so utterly stupid that you think it far fetched that a crackpot would get guns and shoot school children in The United States of America.

There is no educating that level of dumb.

• Advertisement

Of course they have ruined discussion, I'm banned from the vaccine forum for calling them out on their cognitive dissonance and the fact they're the sealions.

I'm vaccine hesitant lol but no I'm an antivaxxer according to the regular party poopers there lol even though I had my every ten year tetanus shot there Friday as I work with soil and prone to cuts and scratches. I'm an antivaxxer lol

I wear my gloves to protect myself and others lol "not" hardly ever wear gloves.

They won't post in the current affairs forums because they'll get a ban for wasting time and repetitive nonsense. I deserved a ban as I wasn't exactly behaving myself, and I think the moderator was right. Can't argue with that,call a spade a spade.

I prefer general chit chat rather than being asked stupid questions about the current thing, I've my own mind made up I don't need to be swayed by a few specks on the internet.

But if you're on the fence you're not welcome either, like a traveling pilgrim at a check point you need to show the debunker crusader's which side you're on lol what a joke.

The conspiracy theorists aren't asking why you're not taking side's. Like the woke mob the debunkers are here because they're trying to stop gullible people from being harmed by false information. Come on man posters here have no influence over a grown ups decision.

People are responsible for their own actions, like Alex Jones, what he did really hurt a lot of people. He had no foresight and like Faucci,Gates and Shwab they say the most ridiculous things, and if you question their gospel you'll be a conspiracy theorist or anti whatever.

Or that it is equally as likely as the idea that the US government faked the entire thing and that no one actually died because every one who was claimed to have died was actually actors. And that those actors were also used in other school shootings. and that the actors who played the kids were also used as a children's choir at a bit football game on TV. And that all of this was part of a global satantic conspiracy, organised by the literal biblical devil to take American's guns. (Which never actually happened in the end.)

It's easy for these guys to defend Jones and his ilk because they forget, pretend to forget or simply don't know what he actually claimed.

The victimhood claims are part of the manipulation.

If you present something as fact without evidence, you will be disagreed with. If you double down, you will be criticised. If you get aggressive, you will be ridiculed.

How about positing a theory, not insisting it's fact, and not throwing out insults towards those who need more evidence, as well as not making up lies.

And don't accuse people of being unquestioning sheep when you're doing the same thing yourself, only the source is different.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭thinkabouit

How is it a silly question? You must have an opinion.

What's silly is you calling me an anti vaxer just because I question the possible side effects of them. And iv taken vaccines.

Same crap as always out of yee people yee label anybody that questions something an anti vaxer or a racist or a homophobe.

I don't believe you when you say you've watched alot of there stuff.

Where did I say he was wrong about the new world order?

No I don't believe the new world order is run by satanical demons. I do believe mainstream media is in the pocket of the 1% of the 1% and what we see on the news is very controlled.

You think the path to a world government is gonna happen fast? It takes years upon year's lad. If you open your mind a bit you'll see that we're very clearly on the way there.

I believe Covid was the next big event.

I think climate change will be used to further that agenda also and bring alot more restrictions on people in the year's to come.

And plenty of people talk bull but that doesn't mean to say there isn't some truth in there somewhere.

You literally created this account to "badger" people who challenge conspiracy theorists. It's in the very first post. You might not be a hardcore conspiracy theorist yourself, but you are one of those types who orbit them, share similar world views and feel a bizarre need to "defend" them.

Likewise you feel the need to defend Jones, so you compare him to a handful of conspiracy cartoon "villains" like Gates, Fauci, etc. It used to be Soros, but the conspiracy community got bored of him.

Conspiracy theorists and anti-science types are the victim of their own irrational beliefs, nothing else. All the meltdowns and tantrums don't change that fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,146 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

And don't accuse people of being unquestioning sheep when you're doing the same thing yourself, only the source is different.

I've always found it amusing how the conspiracy theorists cannot see that a so-called deep state elite would absolutely create a media figure like Alex Jones and use him as a lightening rod for all the "questioners" out there.

What better way to control the narrative and draw attention away from the real issues than that? Its like the ultimate false flag, right in front of their faces but they lap it up without question.

They are the children distracted by a noisy toy and they are too dumb to see it.

It's a silly question because 1. it's off topic and a lame attempt to try and deflect. 2. It's overly simplistic and childish 3. It's based on a premise you've not actually shown is true.

Like I said, if you want an answer, take it up on the anti-vaxx thread.

I'm calling you an anti-vaxxer because based on what you've claimed, that's what you are.

I call Jones a racist and a homophobe and a bigot because based on what he says, that's what he is.

I have watched a lot of his stuff and i'm currently listening to a great podcast that's doing a deep dive into him, his court case and his show. You might want to check it out.

Where did I say he was wrong about the new world order?

The very next line my dude:

No I don't believe the new world order is run by satanical demons.

If he believes this, then how can he be right about the NWO? If his information and thinking leads him to this conclusion, then how could they by right?

It makes zero sense for you to say you disagree with his claim, but then also claim he's right.

What you believe about the NWO isn't really relevant to the question.

Jones has claimed repeatedly and continuously that they are on the cusp of taking over. As someone who's an expert in his claims, you know well that he claimed this.

Why did he claim this when the NWO still needs decades to take over?

And lol, of course you believe that climate change is a conspiracy too...

Plenty of people talk bullshit. That's usually an indicator that they are always talking bullshit and you shouldn't take them very seriously.

You think the opposite for some reason.

No. Often the truth isn't hard to come by, but some people high on paranoia and low on critical thinking avoid it in favor of a more appealing, simple narratives.

If I don't understand something or find it too complex to understand, I don't invent alternative narratives or lies, nor do I go seeking them. That's borderline mental.

And conspiracies are not all harmless as we are currently seeing, literally the subject of the thread.

God yeah Soros - a Goldstein from 1984 figure if ever there was one. People losing their sh1t not realising what they were losing their sh1t over.

Somebody mentioned punching down - a lot of people who buy these theories are indeed poor and uneducated... and are used by the likes of Jones.

• Advertisement

Soros is on the outs these days. Not it's Bill Gates or Klaus Schwab who control everything and always had.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,051 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Meh Soros is yesterday's man. It's up and comers like 84-year-old Schwab that are really calling the shots these days...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,176 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Anybody noticing an inverse relationship between length of post and quality of post today?

Well call the man that has taken vaccines an anti vaxer so, I have a word that I would call you also but won't say it here.

I think he's right that there's an elite calling the shots, doesn't necessarily mean I have to believe that there demons does it?

You don't have to believe every word as truth like.

I don't believe climate change is a conspiracy, its most certainly very real.

But I believe the people making the decisions and policy on it will use it as an excuse to introduce further restrictions on our lives in the future, giving them more control.

What do think the future holds?

Do you really believe Our politicians have our best interests in mind? I dont

I think wheel end this conversation here now because we will go round and round in circles.

I ain't defending Jones for Sandy Hook.

I do think he was on to something though exposing politicians and the elites plans. But the fame and money drove him bonkers in the end.

Lol. We're only going in circles because like most conspiracy theorists you have difficulty in answer direct questions.

You believe that Alex jones is wrong about his claims about the NWO etc. At the same time you're claiming he's somehow also right.

You say he's exposing their plans, but he claims that their plans include stuff like Sandy Hook.

You are defending him because you're saying that he's right about things and that his claims have some value.

You want to pretend this is the case because if you start thinking that conspiracy theorists might just be wrong about stuff... well then you might start asking difficult questions about your own world view. In conspiracy theory thinking, this is not allowed.

And not one of them are the one bit curious about the 8 million dollar donation he got out of nowhere a few months ago.

This is an example of a debunker. They make up something about you which isn't true. Read my post's. I never defended Jones.

I post on other thread's and have quite civil conversations and we identify with the subject matter rather than call each other names.

I'll defend the principal of good will. You post here and you even start thread's in order to argue with conspiracy theorists. You post a proposition and a script in order to hook in conspiracy theorists for an endless discussion about something you don't believe in yourself. That's disingenuous.

It's like someone who's telling people they don't like people who put out lobster pots, but yet they've a few pots thrown over the local pier and they sit in their car for a few hours and take home a few seaside nippers.

Pot calling the kettle black comes to mind.

I'm surprised you're still responding to me. But I suppose lobsters have great social skills.

What do you think of Schwab?

He's like a bond villain isn't he. He's an interesting looking one too. Have you seen his get up and cos play.

Again, Alex Jones among a great many other ridiculous, silly, hateful shite claimed that Sandy Hook was faked. He claimed that no one there died and all of the children and parents were actors.

In what way is this "speaking truth to power"?

In what way is this a "Harmless way of understanding a complex world"?

How do you gel these claims with the fact that he's been shown to cause harm with these theories?

• Advertisement

Your the lad that can't answer my simple questions.

You actually are completely stupid at reading what I'm saying.

I think he's on to something about there being an elite group of people that are making the big calls. It's very plausible. You don't think so?

Why does that mean i have to believe in satanic demons and lizard people?

Iv answered pretty much all your questions I don't think you've answered any of mine.

What are trying to get at here? What's your endgame?

We all agree that he made a cnut of those Sandy Hook people. And there getting there justice.

I simply believe that SOME of the stuff he has said is plausible or possible. It doesnt mean I have to take everything he says as true.

Advertisement