Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Golf Society (Round 3) Nenagh Golf Club (23rd April 1130 hrs.)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭a post punk

Another new course for me and only a handy hour or so of a spin aswell.Great to see the numbers travelling to Nenagh ,"Fixde the pied piper "it seems at this stage :) :)

This outing is on my birthday aswell so mabye i'll get the birthday present Break80 got in carton house aswell !!

PP

• Registered Users Posts: 20,823 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Thanks Woodyg for making that a 2 ball.....a few more spots there if anyone fancies it....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭macslash

Lads I understand ye are keeping it to members at the moment but if slots open for guests closer to the time I'd appreciate it. Would love to play if possible. I'll keep an eye out here. Thanks 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

Sorry guys, won’t make it this time but really do hope to get out from June onwards with ye once the hen, wedding and honeymoon commitments are all done

• Registered Users Posts: 8,494 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

I think we just have to really ask where your commitments lie offalymedic, seems like you've got your life priorities wrong 😁

• Advertisement

I'll be honest - we are missing you - but at times life has to get in the way of golf. No , we look forward to you being back on the scene. Sure me and Ben will see you on the big day 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Break80

Feck it we will all show up on the day. She can't throw all of us out.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,885 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Well Benny have you got a fourball booked in for the day? 😇

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Quahog217

Is this open to guests for the day? I'm free that day and would love to play Nenagh if possible, thanks.

Yes..I'd say this one will be open for guests ...we need to just confirm all that are going / any last minute drop outs..

Will post details on Tuesday

Fix....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Quahog217

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Rainbow Warrior

Apologies, but due to recurring knee issues I’m going to have to pull out of this one. I hope you all have a fantastic day!

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭SEORG

Apologies folks, work commitments mean I have to withdraw my name.

Thanks Seorg...if I could ask Woodyg , to drop into time sheet gap and we are good to go as 4 balls now...

Thanks.

We will close off extra slots and if any gaps come up ...I'll post for visitors.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭doublecross

Lads, rabbit holes are an issue in nenagh. Especially under trees on certain holes. Just remember you get free relief from burrowing animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭willabur

Hey Guys,

unfortunately I can't make it this weekend. I have cancelled my slot in the 11:32 group.

Best of luck all, hope the sun shines and the birdies pour

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Afraid I've to cancel as well lads. Sick as a dog at the moment, with the OG flu (neg antigen test x2). Will take my name off the list later this morning.

Annoyed, as i haven't played parkland in ages.

Guys ...if anyone not going could they please make sure they are removed and we will post final tee times tomorrow...

Thanks.

Drop outs after tomorrow will not be helpful at this stage....

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Golfhead65

Lads, ive a bit of a transport problem for Saturday, Ive just gotton a new van from the company and low and behold they are taking it satueday morning for the alarm to be fitted so my dilemma is " Can anyone going by Citywest pick me up " ill share fuel costs tolls etc if anybody can help..cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭spuddy4711

No problem for me, I’m passing it anyway, happy to collect you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Golfhead65

Thanks Spuddy I appreciate the offer but I've been sorted by a clubmate heading down, If your ever stuck ill gladly help you out, Sound man

We deserve a bit of luck with the weather and looks great...

Could the two guys in the last spot please put themselves into two empty slots at a suitable time and it means we now have a full time sheet again ....thanks .

Again please avoid any late drop out from now on...

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭CONSI

Beautiful day here in Limerick today so lets hope that continues into tomorrow

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Can't believe i'm missing the one course that isn't 4+ hours away from me 😫

• Registered Users Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭benny79

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭ssbob

under 2 hrs spin - means I can have a sleep in tomorrow! Looking forward to it lads!

Weather looks great ..

Guys please note slight changes to time sheet to make 4 balls ...In particular players in last group...

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭bakerbhoy

On site. All looks good. See you guys am.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭rickis tache

So gutted to be missing this one even though its the closest to home. Enjoy it and I look forward to the stories. Safe travelling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 scotty_golf9

Have to leave tomro off due to work, hope everyone enjoys it and that the weather is on your sides🤙🏼

Advertisement