Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout [Amazon]

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I liked it. Great visuals. Wasn't a fan of maximus, but we might get more on him. Some low brow humour, the waters breaking (put my hand over my mouth laughing for that one), and the presumed lack of sex ed in the brotherhood of steel. :-)

Going to be a lot of ghoul builds in fallout. Where the F is my family. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

Looking forward to Centarus, supper mutants and deathclaws.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,770 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Just finished the 5th episode, absolutely brilliant series.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Apothic_Red

Held back on this for a bit.

Had watched first 3 episodes on release then parked it for a bit.

Thought once the Vault 31 intrigue kicked off it found it's feet, Goggins is the obvious highlight, costume design is up there with Loki. Could have done without the Brotherhood sideplot but I see why they needed it.

I only played Fallout 4 so have many questions, why didn't she give the mother some of the ghoul juice, how was she still animated ???

where did the Brotherhood suit appear from in Vault 4, thought they left it undercover back in the railway station ???

If it has been 200 years how hasn't Kyle McClaughin aged ??

Once brain Brad closed the door in Vault 31 surely her brother could have figured a way to reopen without getting into a pod ???

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I enjoyed it a lot while watching, but funnily enough I have no interest at all in rewatching it, which is very rare for a series I enjoy. Like I will watch season 2 when it comes out but I don't feel any great need for it either.

I love the games and replay them regularly so maybe that's why the show felt a bit empty to me with only so few episodes

(reminds me of Starfield in a way)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

Prolonged exposure to fallout can turn you into a ghoul, once a ghoul the time you go feral is random (I think) but it’s thought to be inevitable. It’s why the ghouls are shunned and not usually allowed in human settlements.
    The suit could have been tracked back the way they came and Kyle could have gone into cryosleep.

Advertisement