Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLERICAL OFFICER 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,223 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

All depends on the number of vacancies but it's not the smallest of locations and only 3 ahead of her, with months to go before a new competition is ready to start placing people.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 PotatoMaster

Got my interview done today and felt like it went well, any expectations on timelines for when i'd hear back about anything? Do I go onto another OOM after this interview or should I just expect a random email in a few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Jellybean920

I heard back after about 4 days. If you pass you keep your original OOM number and are placed on the panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Luna8

Has anyone been offered a placement recently? Do we know what OOM we are on?

I’ve just been given my tracking number for the vetting and confirmation it was received today. I’m guessing it will take about 4 weeks to complete the vetting.

Once vetting comes back ok, are you then made an offer? Roughly how long after vetting is an offer made?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 sswathi

Does anybody know how high they went with OOM 2022 in Westmeath ? Just checking if 300s will be called this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭I am me123

I'm in the same boat as yourself, waiting to be placed. I returned all requested documents to clearance, including garda vetting..

My vetting was recieved by the NVB on Friday 19th May, and got a further email this week on Monday 29th May stating my vetting had been completed, so vetting took 10 working days.

I'm wondering the same, wondering how long it takes for the rest of the process, how long it takes for PAS to get references, etc.

Thanks for that “I am me123”.

So roughly about 10days for vetting, and then hopefully another 10days for them to request references and check them out. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shellyc123__

I was placed 572 on the Dublin panel and got offered a place in the department of social protection back at the start of May if that helps

Hi all,

I got the following email from clearance;

Hope you are well.

As you outlined in the self-declaration form you have provided, please provide us with a statement from your employment from the last 12 months on headed paper.

Many thanks,

Has anyone got this email as part of the clearance process?

What exactly are PAS expecting here? What do I need to send here? Is it just dates of employments, positions held, etc.?

Thank you

• Advertisement

That totally confused me tbh, it didn’t mention headed paper. That was when I sent them an employment statement from revenue but I think they wanted an employment statement from my employer with the basics, like the position I have, whether it’s full time or part time, etc. I think that’s what they want

Thank you so much. I wonder what the time frame is for PAS receiving this? I held two temp agency employments and a C.E. scheme in the past 12 months, just wondering because I don't know how long it might take to get a statement from each position held in past 12 months.

Anyone know?

Post edited by I am me123 on

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭furrybones

Contact the CE scheme coordinator and the agency today. Both should be able to provide a statement of service on headed paper via email. Once you've done that, let PAS know you've requested them.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts"

Thank you so much furrybones. I requested same, and received same this morning from my employments. 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Mc123

anyone currently employed know how long it takes to get approved for work from home when you first join and on average how much do they allow? I know it also depends on what department?

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 47 PotatoMaster

Passed my interview anyway, guess it's a waiting game now

• Registered Users Posts: 9 raelia

Hi all, a friend of mine interviewed yesterday for the Dublin panel and received notice that she has reached qualifying standard for placement. Anyone know the timeframe for people being contacted for vetting/references?

I was on blended working from the beginning, I had maybe 2 weeks of going into the office everyday to get set up and learning the ropes

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Could vary from 2 weeks to 6 months before your on a blended working model.

Passed the interview 24th March, contacted by clearance last month re - a position, have completed Garda Vetting this week, and also this week contacted by PAS to provide a statement of service for all positions held in the last 12 months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 MWManifest2023

I have been assigned to Immigration Service Delivery, International Protection Office, dublin 2, anyone here have any insights on this department / office, does it have WFH, is it public facing, tks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Mc123

@raelia @shmeee how many WFH dayw do you's get per week if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks for all your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

4 WFH days, approved by Division. 1 set day in office for each team.

4 days is the max per week WFH you can request. Different departments will vary.

Hi,

I have received notification that I am under consideration for a position, I have submitted all documentation requested by PAS as part of the Clearance process thus far i.e. Garda Vetting, details of referees from last 3 years, statements of employments from last 3 years.

Does anyone who has fully completed the Clearance process for a position know will PAS be requesting anything else before I am assigned?

Congratulations I am me123 🎊 I’m hopeful now that I’ll be placed in a few weeks so then, fingers crossed 🤞🏼

I am 3 at home 2 in the office. One core day and then a choice of 2 others. Currently on mat leave though so it could change before I'm back in

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Logcabinlou123

Hi does anyone know what oom they are at now in wexford for placements or even Clearance.. I'm oom 108 and I passed my interview the week before last

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Logcabinlou123

I'm in batch 10 and was told they are doing clearance for batch 8 and 9 at the moment and there is 1 person before me in batch 10

Hi,

I have been advised by PAS that I am under consideration for a position.

I have returned all requested documents to PAS thus far, namely Garda Vetting, details of referees from last 3 years, statements of employments from last 3 years. My Garda Vetting has been finalised and disclosure made to PAS on 29th May.

Anyone know will PAS be requesting anything else before I am assigned?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭furrybones

As far as documentation goes, there is nothing further that PAS should require. They will contact your references and once that is done and satisfactory, PAS will contact you via your public jobs profile advising you of your assigned department. It may be a number of weeks before you hear from HR, but once you get notification of your assigned Department PAS no longer have responsibility for your case.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts"

Advertisement