Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quantum leap revival/reboot

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,583 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Now that was a really good episode of Quantum Leap, one I will most definitely watch again. I watched it this morning by the way.

I would even say that "nomad" was an excellent episode.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

Quantum leap returns for more episodes next week. About bloody time too.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Tuesday 30th. At least then it's a straight run to the double episode season finale on February 20th!

Ms

That was a really good episode. I look forward to the next two. I was having Quantum leap withdrawal systems with it not been on the last month and a half lol at least it felt that long.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,309 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Midnight Run episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,813 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Ben's quick thinking thought process at the end:

"Hannah's husband is going to die? Yes! Oh I'd better not look happy. Oh I feel I'm about to leap so I'll make it look like I'm trying to help. Oh darn it!"

I guess he's only going to meet her in order and not meet her earlier again as that would confuse things.

Have to admit she hasn't changed much in the 21 years since he first met her. Still looks good. Assuming she was maybe 20-25 at least when we first met her means she's early to mid 40s now. When the son was revealed to be a genius I thought maybe was Ben's but then quickly did the math. She didn't wait too long for Ben to turn up again. Think they said the son was 7, and Cairo was 9 years ago.

Fun episode and a very well-handled topical storyline.

2 weeks and 3 episodes left.

Ms

Yes it was a really good episode with a nice message in it too. Love your family. You only got one family.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

Another brilliant episode and a lovely tribute at the end of it to this man who is missed by us Quantum Leap fans,

fair play to him. He was the knowledge of QL in one person

Lovely that they dedicated the episode to him.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,258 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Well that was a great double episode, hope to god it's renewed

Only thing I'm confused on is where is Ben's body, is his body leaping and that Addison going in the chamber allowed him to leap back. Tried googling but no real answers, no waiting room in this show...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Yep that was a great finale.

By the end of the first episode when Jeffrey found the letter I just knew he was Gideon, good twist on the whole Hannah creating the code

• Registered Users Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭squonk

Is this streaming here anywhere?

Ms

That was an excellent episode .

How many in total 13 or 14? as I just watched episode 13.

Edit: It's OK I think I know 13 and it was the final for this season. Excellent episode loved it.

Hopefully it gets many more seasons.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

While watching last week and the talk of someone needing to go, I was thinking Jenn was the most expendable. So then thought she was gone this week.

Also as soon as they were all thrown out, I thought they would go to Janis.

Great finale. Did laugh at the "Butterfly Effect Achieved" message. Does that pop up for every leap since every leap causes a butterfly effect?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,258 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Re the butterfly effect - they did say they were in a bubble protected from changes, plus (maybe this is from the original series) they are putting right what once went wrong...

But they were trying to change something that was now directly affecting their own timeline hence the butterfly effect (or the grandfather paradox)

A fantastic pair of episodes. The twist at the end is going to add a whole new dynamic to the next season if it's renewed. Hopefully it stays like that and isn't resolved in a single episode.

Question - I can't remember, but was the whole post apocalyptic future ending of Season 1 brushed under the carpet, never to be mentioned again? Or was it explained / dealt with?

Was thinking about that as well then remembered it was resolved but can't remember the cause or solution.

they had new showrunners for season 2 so i think they got rid of the stuff from season 1 they didn't like.

found this

https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/new-quantum-leap-showrunners-on-fixing-the-mistakes-of-season-one/

• Registered Users Posts: 85,105 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Paramount+, only season 1 at present.

The original, if you prefer, is on Sky and Now TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭fman

Strange timing, this was 1 of those shows culled by paramount plus a while back and just reinstated in the last week or so.

Advertisement