Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too many people would have to keep it a secret...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Not what I wrote at all.

Certain autocratic countries use state propaganda. North Korea is probably the most extreme example, it's a total dictatorship. You are attempting to use that to project that it's done on a global level, which is, by coincidence, the minimum your conspiracy requires.

I wish I lived in this simplistic fantasy-land.

According to your posts there is a global conspiracy because you admit you don't get how rockets work in space. To anyone, that is the definition of "fantasy-land".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

Do you think everyone on the globe sits there thinking about the moonlandings and other conspiracies? None of the conspiracies discussed in this forum even cross the vast, vast majority of people's minds, ever. This idea that you would have to actively fool everyone in order for a conspiracy to exist is ridiculous.

But I've clearly illustrated here your mindset. you think:

-Country of population 25 million: Deception possible 👍️

-25 million people at a global level: DECEPTION IMPOSSIBLE!!!! 👎️👎️👎️

Incredibly contradictory. You either believe in large scale manipulation or you don't. Which is it?

Do you think everyone on the globe sits there thinking about the moonlandings and other conspiracies? None of the conspiracies discussed in this forum even cross the vast, vast majority of people's minds, ever. This idea that you would have to actively fool everyone in order for a conspiracy to exist is ridiculous.

You've written many times that you believe space travel doesn't exist and everyone has been fooled about it. Such a belief requires that millions of people keep a secret over decades, which is the subject of this thread.

-Country of population 25 million: Deception possible 👍️

-25 million people at a global level: DECEPTION IMPOSSIBLE!!!! 👎️👎️👎️

For the second time, I never wrote this.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

It would cross the minds of the millions of engineers, astronomers and physicists who would be aware of the fact that space flight is impossible.

Also, anyone who had an equal or greater amount of training in science than you (which I believe is basically nil.)

These millions of people around the world would be just as aware of the obvious deception you are.

You never address this issue, and simply ignore it.

Also, not sure who you think you are deceiving with this very strange tactic.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

-Country of population 25 million: Deception possible 👍️

Nope.

Country of population 25 million: Suppression possible.

They are in no way all being deceived, they are being threatened by people with guns to do what they are told.

• Advertisement

I am guessing the inference here is that "North Korea brainwashed" = possible to brainwash lots of people into believing some big hoax

Perhaps if we all lived in a complete information vacuum, with no rights/freedoms, no internet, no outside access, decades of horrendous education, with brutal penalties for leaving the country, force-fed alternative history for 75 years, then it's possible a significant amount of us could be brainwashed.

But we don't, so a point like that is completely moot.

It's further contradicted by the fact that 10's of thousands of North Koreas have taken immense risks to escape the country over the years, and we know from them that despite the brainwashing, many were aware of the facts.

You've written many times that you believe space travel doesn't exist and everyone has been fooled about it. Such a belief requires that millions of people keep a secret over decades, which is the subject of this thread.

It simply doesn't. The first post addresses this misconception with abundance. If you can't acknowledge that only a small number of people need to be privy to certain info to sustain deception/trade secret/salary info/criminal rings (a fact that can and has been demonstrated in countless ways) then it is pointless having any discussion with you.

To break this down:

1. You believe that all of human-powered space flight is faked
    2. You also conveniently believe only a few people need "to know" to maintain a conspiracy of that magnitude

If someone can believe something so extreme, it follows they can validate it with extreme rationalisations.

In this case, your rationalisation is that to fake the entirety of satellite TV, GPS, thousands of space launches across multiple countries, all international space travel and landings and probes, thousands of hours for footage of it all, over 70 years, only requires a handful of people.

Which is nonsensical of course, like the theory itself.

Do you have a copy/paste repository where you just pull the same snippets from and paste them over and over? Or do you type it all out? Please elevate the standard of debate, if not least for your own sake.

This level of fakery that you think is required for TV/GPS/Space Launches is only necessary if you are completely oblivious to how these things actually work.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,005 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

How they actually work??

Are you claiming to be a rocket scientist now Markus? Because that would be beautifully ironic.

• Advertisement

Do you have to be a qualified car mechanic to know how cars work? Do you have to be a Pomologist to peel a banana?

But I understand why some may be afraid to think without having their hands held by someone in authority.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭nachouser

Sure.

Taking just one example. Space footage according to you is faked/CGI. A modern film, with easily identifiable CGI can involve hundreds of of VFX and special effects artists. There are thousands of hours of space footage, including countless hours before CGI ever existed. If it's all "CGI/fake" according to your views, then over 7 decades that would involve the covert work of thousands and thousands of VFX artists and special effects artists, and that most of these people so comically dumb they were unaware of what they were doing in their careers.

That's a tiny drop in the ocean of people required to "fake" all space travel and communications and GPS.

Being able to invent a rationalisation doesn't make your theory any more real. Anyone can do that all day, e.g. these are just "outsourced people" from poor countries who do what they are told, these are people who have their families threatened if they ever reveal it, It's generic footage so it's easy to replicate, I once saw a graphical glitch in some ISS footage so that clearly means it's all fake, next!, it's not made for the cinema so CGI is much easier. And so on.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

So are all TV technicians who install satellite dishes on your houses oblivious?

Are all employees of Garmin oblivious to how GPS works.

Are all airline pilots oblivious to how to create their flight plans?

Are all telecoms engineers oblivious, all meteorologists, all sailors, all science teachers, all secondary school children, all people with a telescope, all people who have ever looked up at the night sky?

There is a million and one very basic observations that anyone can do which quite simply show that your idea of a flat earth and no space travel or satellites is completely nonsense.

So are all TV technicians who install satellite dishes on your houses oblivious?

"Lol, they just install dishes and run wires, they don't know anything"

Are all employees of Garmin oblivious to how GPS works.

"Lol, the employees screwing plastic together and popping the screen in don't need to know, they just believe what they're told"

Are all airline pilots oblivious to how to create their flight plans?

"Lol, they are following ground based signals, I've explained all this before"

Are all telecoms engineers oblivious, all meteorologists, all sailors, all science teachers, all secondary school children, all people with a telescope, all people who have ever looked up at the night sky?

"Lol, most people just believe whatever official narrative they're told, remember when the US told us the Iraqis were taking kids out of incubators everyone just swallowed it"

There is a million and one very basic observations that anyone can do which quite simply show that your idea of a flat earth and no space travel or satellites is completely nonsense.

"Lol, you can't prove how your rockets supposedly magically work with nothing or no air to push against, I'm still waiting for your explanation"

I've been a regular on this forum for far too long ;)

It scares me that you know and understand this viewpoint but continue to subscribe to the most outrageous and inexplicable mainstream narrative.

I know you have no intention of listening, but you do realise that 99.99999% of the footage there is literally nothing going on? Take the videos I posted before, with those claiming they are filming the impossible scenario of a football field sized object, 400km away flying at 20,000+km/hr, flying between the observer and the moon and for so many online claiming they have filmed this. Most of the time there are only a few seconds in each clip that need CGI alteration. One person is all that is needed to do this. They don't even need CGI, just plain old strategic video editing is all that is needed:

Tell me how many thousands of CGI technicians would it take to fake the above?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,005 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Where did I ever suggest a car cannot run, nor a banana peeled??

You can get a camera yourself, head outside, look up at the moon and after checking online for the transit in your location you can take a picture yourself.

To prove it's not just someone with a model on a long stick in your neighbours garden playing tricks on you, you don't tell anyone when you are planning to view the transit. And you can also phone a friend in another location a few hundred miles away and get them to view the transit as well which will prove it's not a secret plane flying over just your back garden.

When you've looked up at the sky, then come back to us.

but you do realise that 99.99999% of the footage there is literally nothing going on?

Here's a multi-hour spacewalk, it's an 8 hour video total

Cinema movies struggle at 28 FPS to keep stuff looking real but here's over 3 hours of Crew2 arriving 2 years ago, 60 FPS HD footage. 11 astronauts floating over each other.

Take the videos I posted before, with those claiming they are filming the impossible scenario of a football field sized object, 400km away flying at 20,000+km/hr, flying between the observer and the moon and for so many online claiming they have filmed this.

They have filmed it, it moves fairly fast but can be captured. You can film it with a decent camera. Again, for the umpteenth time, on a clear night it can be seen with the naked eye.

Post edited by Dohnjoe on

Thanks for proving my point that there is absolutely nothing happening for 99% of those videos. Those "Space Walks" as they call them are clearly shot in pools with the backdrop (or what little we see of it) simply greenscreened in like how the weatherman did it in the 80s. No special CGI. No thousands of conspirators sweating it out, desperate to keep the deception going. All very basic and simple.

Got a good laugh out of the first video on flicking back to mission control, all the clear Masonic symbology baked into the mission posters on the walls 😂

If I had to break down the entire population it would be like this (my own estimation):

-People who don't know, don't want to know, not interested in space flight/NASA etc or conspiracy theories and just want to get on with their lives: 90%

-People who are fans of NASA or interested in space but are oblivious to the details of the deception (or are simply children): 5%

-People who know, are questioning or are Freemasons: 4%

-People who are given all the details of the deception but ignore it and choose to believe everything about the fantasy they are told: 1%

It is the last cohort here, the 1%, who will be the butt of all the jokes in 10, 15, 20 years when the NASA fraud is finally exposed! 😂

• Advertisement

So 4 percent of the world population is aware or involved in this conspiracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

The truth is always on the way, right Markus? Just the entire population of the US keeping it stum? The New Order, any day now! What about all the stuff you were convinced was CGI background mats but turned out not to be? Just fine being wrong all the time?

It is the last cohort here, the 1%, who will be the butt of all the jokes in 10, 15, 20 years when the NASA fraud is finally exposed! 😂

Any chance of being more specific on the time line for when it will all be exposed?

NASA has been around for decades, why will it take decades more before they are exposed?

I assume that this also effects airtravel with the earth being flat and as we've been flying for over a century why has the conspiracy been able to last for so long until you are about to expose it? How come previous generations of pilots didn't notice?

It will also impact radio transmission. Why didn't anyone notice that the earth was flat regarding that?

And of course sailors using the sun and stars to navigate around a globe, you'd have thought one of them would have noticed that the calculations didn't work on your flat earth a few centuries ago.

Or people observing planets movements thousands of years ago. Why didn't anyone spot that they had it all wrong?

Curious that it's only now that you think this thousand year plus conspiracy about the earth being flat is only now due to be exposed, and that it's NASA who've been keeping it secret all this time.

It's very strange how all of these conspiracies, decades long and perfectly effective in keeping themselves quiet even when they involve millions of people are being exposed by people with no expertise using only their keyboards and Youtube. And they're so close to proving it too...

In reality, the "the conspiracy is about to be exposed. we'll see who's the fool in some unspecified point in the vague future" thing is simple marketing.

it's flashy and exciting to the conspiracy theory media's audience and gives a sense of urgency.

"The truth will come out soon. It just needs your help to get over the edge. You can be in on the secret knowledge before all the doubters are proven wrong."

Those "Space Walks" as they call them are clearly shot in pools with the backdrop (or what little we see of it) simply greenscreened in like how the weatherman did it in the 80s.

That's the baseless made-up answer I would have created

The bright reflection of the ISS passing overhead at predetermined times that everyone can see? That's simply a military aircraft flying a predetermined path with a bright light attached to it, simple

The cascades of Starlink satellites visible in the night sky? That's simply a similar aircraft but with an array of bright lights being towed behind it, simple

All the photographs? Lol, just photoshop, easy.

Hours of 60 FPS HD footage on the ISS? Wait, let's add a dash of false complexity and specifics to make this sound more "authentic" - It's actually multiple teams, one with bluescreens, the other with a studio, and one in parabolic flight, I heard something about it being shot somewhere in Texas somewhere.

Crew2 filmed docking with the ISS from multiple angles? Lol, just models, Star Wars looked better than that

This is great, I don't have to burden myself with facts or supporting evidence, if I can conjure an answer in my head, that magically makes it true.

You could watch the live stream of a spacewalk, see the earth passing by below, confirm the local weather conditions at different points on the globe at that exact moment with local weather reports, check the online tools showing you where and when the ISS is passing over each location on earth, check for people in some far flung location having taken a picture during that space walk of the ISS passing infront of the moon, then 90 minutes later check for someone in a different location having also taken a picture... or decide that your can't understand science and it's therefore all faked.

Conspiracy theorists don't do research like this. It involves actively researching things and thinking about how something might be tested. If conspiracy theorists were interested in this sort of thing, then it's likely they wouldn't believe in the theory in the first place.

Research only involves watching youtube, tik tok, bitchute et al.

Flat earthers in particular are wary of doing any tests ever since that particularly embarrassing one from the movie.

Have you ever gone outside at night and looked at the moon? I would say at a minimum, it only takes up less than 0.1% of the view of the night sky. You have more chances of winning the lotto than for the "ISS" to pass between you and your view of the moon. Let alone get a video footage of it.

All those videos are 100% Adobe Premiere Pro

All those videos are 100% Adobe Premiere Pro

Which would bring us back round to too many people would need to be in on the secret as every person who has ever looked up at the night sky, or taken a photo of the ISS or satellites passing overhead and posted it online has to be in on it as well.

• Advertisement

Also notice how there's never any actual explanation of how this fakery is even achieved. It's simply declared "photoshop" or "CGI".

No details. Or evidence. Just basically shouting "it's magic."

If the theory is to be believed, on top of all of the millions of experts involved and aware, we have countless more people working on these fake photos. Thousands filming eight hour long pool sessions.... all of the logicistics to make all of those possible. All of the management to keep these efforts financed and secure from any leaks.

And all for no reason at all.

And all in vain cause even some one with no knowledge of any kind of field can tell it's obviously fake.

Advertisement