Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 2021 Assistant Principal in the Civil Service

Options
1545556575860»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Babinda

Hi All,

First time poster here. This thread is amazing!

I placed 343 on the general OOM back in 2021. I'm external and outside Dublin. I have been invited to the next stage - video interview and must complete it by end of next week. I don't have the questions yet though.

My question is if there is any point following through at this stage. Does the whole thing expire at the end of July this year? I know they opened another AP competition in 2022 but my understanding is that it was only for select counties. I've been called for Kerry. It does not seem realistic that they would get through the whole process in such a short space of time? It seems strange for them to call people this late in the day from the original OOM.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Vologda69

Nothing to lose. I got a score of 120 and ranked in the 430s nationally. Regret not putting Dublin down, as people on lower scores have already been called.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 prop forward

Definitely worth going for it as when I got Cork in April I asked was July finite if I did not take first choice in interd. I was advised once vacancies are identified PAS will proceed beyond July. They could not say when exact closing off would be. There attitude was candidates are waiting along time and if they arrive at their OOM around time frame they will proceed. You would not have been called unless if you are successfull, time is allocated to interview. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Vologda69

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Toby1979

Just wondering are many people still being called in regional areas for interviews for 2021 panel? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 UC2020

Could you let me know also please

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Toby1979

Panel as far as I know closed on 31st July unless you are in clearance from what I know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭I am me123

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭HydroTendonMan

Hi all, as this competition is now over, would anyone care to give some insight as to what the strategic analysis exercise was like? Thanks!

Advertisement