Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebay

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭bewareofthedog

Hadn't realized thread had been moved. Thanks for all the replies

Despite the Ebay system and the main tracking pages saying it's been delivered, it looks like there's been an update half an hour ago. Ebay themselves wanted me to start a refund process, hasn't been a good experience using the site. Hopefully it arrives soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭bewareofthedog

Not to turn thread into personal blog 😂 It arrived this morning from fastway couriers. Thanks for the help :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,693 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Just been in contact with them re a transaction fee being levied on an item I sold last week. This despite their recent announcement that selers' fees on second hand clothing are being scrapped. It seems this only applies to UK sellers. That strikes me as very unfair.

Advertisement