Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Websites that practically try and bully you into downloading their app. IMDB and Twitter are prime examples.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,648 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Golf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,785 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

That I slept in till now and missed the Liverpool game.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,284 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Perfectly able bodied people that assume it's ok to lean on another person's shoulder.

Who wants to hold someone else's weight for no other reason than laziness?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

That I fancied chips but it’s closed 😡😡

• Registered Users Posts: 8,742 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Teenagers kicking footballs at the shop yesterday. It’s not a football pitch.

Ball hit off dog first time, told to be careful.

Ball hit off dog second time, they and the ball RAN 😂

House Alarms ringing

• Registered Users Posts: 25,116 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

had the following customer experiences on ringing both business in the last few minutes. On trying to check in store stock for an electrical item..automated responses…

1… please see our website for pricing and opening times….end of call. 👀

2… a rake of options….press 1 for finance, 2 for delivery status etc, 3 for store opening etc..….but no possibility to talk to a fûckin human in relation to a general stock and technical enquiry regarding a product. 😵‍💫

im trying to give said businesses the guts of a grand…. I just need a two minute conversation to assist me.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Could it be it's because it's a bank holiday?

Nope... both are open for trade according to Google 🙈

Obvious one dimensional pretend accounts. Especially when there isn't even any entertainment value with them. Ugh

The spam emails I’m getting. From currys or other sites saying I’ve won a prize and to claim it for £1 enter your card details

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭oneweb

More and more picture/sound (ever so slightly, but still noticeable) out of sync on telly - and it's not my equipment - quite often with pre-recorded vox-pops or clips sewn into news/programs, and back to the studio or primary presenter, whose mouth and voice are synced up perfectly.

It is what it's.

There's a site that holds a database of account breaches - https://haveibeenpwned.com/

It's very much worth using a second email address for signups and email lists (and use a fake mobile number for unimportant stuff - 08X 5... and the rest of your number without the final digit will always be unreachable)

It is what it's.

• Advertisement

Just gonna leave this here so I can point back to it at some point in the future and say "Told ya!" when it's confirmed that vapes have harmful, unknown chemicals.

This TA - disposable vape/puff bars. The generation who mitched off school to 'protest' climate change are now the same people who buy throw-away battery-and-plastic devices (they're fking all over the roads and paths).

It is what it's.

I blame the break in the spacetime continuum. :pac:

More likely, it's the same reason why you see a flash of lightning before you hear the thunder.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,242 ✭✭✭Archeron

Paul Murphys voice on the radio

Oh if ears could vomit.

I managed to fall over and break my stand up lamp. I’d be lost without it so I sense a trip to IKEA for a replacement . While there I suppose I’ll have to visit the canteen for meatballs and top up on malibu ? chocolate.

A busy as fûck day tomorrow, a family event with family over from the UK so 9 of us going for a late-ish lunch to celebrate an engagement, some other event is planned in the evening with their pals down the country so it’s us on their schedule …I’ve been given two day’s notice to clear my own calendar for this which is fûck all notice… this scuppers my plans as I also need and had planned to get a birthday gift for a parent who’s birthday is on Thursday so… I’m going apparently to be shît busy tomorrow but in reality I’m probably shopping for that gift ON Thursday on their birthday….as they are at this stage difficult to buy for as they have everything and I’m all out of ideas but I’d like it to be nice, thoughtful and unique as opposed to a posh box of chocolates and flowers whipped off the shelf in Tescos.….

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

My landlord has decided that he wants more money so he's given me notice to leave. I've found a new place and am going through the process of applying which involves giving my bank details, statements, copy of passport and references from both work and my current landlord who I have to keep sweet. I did get a letter from work but the website they're using doesn't take letters so I've to wait until work re-opens tomorrow and they hopefully see the email.

Also, it's nearly 50% more expensive to rent here now than it was a few years back.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Not a ta but annoyed anyway!

just picked up my bloods all good, but between the two was 100e, now one of my crowns has fallen out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which I feel will not be cheap! can not get a break on this kind of thing this past few months.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

I must have forgotten to do Wordle one day this week. Which means @hedihedi is going to give out to me Again !!😡

• Advertisement

My TA is as I thought last night... that I just haven't the energy for this... 🤪 this week can fùck off

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement