Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,128 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

when I phone one particular contact on my i phone there is no ring tone . So I dial and it’s silent until he picks up and says Hello . It only happens on this one number , I have googled and searched and turned my phone on and off and nothing changes . So annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Brought kids to the cinema.

I'm pretty deaf so anything with a lot of background noise makes really simple transactions more difficult.

So anyway queue up order our stuff...just the kids box nothing complicated ...have the drink and sweets just need the popcorn.

Pay for that...told need to go to next counter to collect the popcorn...order number on the receipt.

About 5 staff behind the counter. The person that was 2 people ahead of me in original queue gets served....grand....then I don't know wtf happened as it was another 10 minutes before my popcorn was ready to be collected. You can't even relax as between watching the kids and watching the staff as there's zero chance I'll hear them calling the order number.

Seems like a really inefficient way of processing the queue especially for basics like popcorn.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,785 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I ordered something online which arrived Thursday. Got a 2nd exact same one in the post today. 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 6,242 ✭✭✭Archeron

I have icing sugar in all my phone cracks :(

The first worldiest of first world problems, but i was at a cafe earlier and sat outside. Plonked my phone on the table and ordered pancakes.

Pancakes come covered in icing sugar more delicate than an angels bumfluff, and as soon as it goes on the table, a wind whips by and blows it everywhere. Right across my phone screen, into the case edges, all over my trousers....

Nice pancakes though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I used a cigarette machine with my card last night, pin required, card now effing blocked 🤬🤬

• Advertisement

Lip fillers . I dont get them , I find them ugly and just don’t understand anyone thinking it improves them

I have a sore fcuking pain in my back from sitting or sleeping in a bad position. Plus I don’t have the box of the only painkillers that work so I don’t know my dosage , and they are quite strong and habit forming so I’m not taking chances with them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

Spam texts telling me I have been recorded using the motorway without paying the approprite charges and to visit a clearly fake site to pay in order to avoid an exhorbitant fine being sent to my home address.

you can look up the dosage on NHS site

Or on drugs.com

https://www.drugs.com/alpha/k.html

I am happy to look it up on authentic site if you want to send me a PM

I looked it up on the NHS site and they give a maximum dose in x hours so I’ll go with that . Which is probably what i was prescribed anyway , but cheers. And I’ve realised I shouldn’t really take it till bedtime 💤

Post edited by cj maxx on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I think it's really sad seeing very young girls doing this to themselves....they will look back in 10/20 yrs time and realise how pretty they were before.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,182 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Yeah I have never looked at a pretty young girl that hasn't had lip fillers and thought 'she's pretty....a shame about her lips'. But when I see a pretty young wan with lip fillers in, invariably I always say to myself 'shame about the lips'.

My TA: fecking upper arm is sore all day. It's the side I favour in bed so must have slept on it last night, but of course its the only comfortable position where I am guaranteed to get some sleep.

I just saw Katherine Ryan the comedian on TV with lip fillers and actually felt sad for her

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Scammers are using my address on a rental website for letting rooms. As if people looking for accomodation do not have enough to worry about.

rentolo.ie whatever tf that is

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭outside the rain

And speaking about old threads...there was one in ah many moons ago about something how women don't write songs as good men something like that...anyway I participated in it in my young naive self and i said something like 'oh I think they all write songs great but when men write emotional lyrics it seems more potent cause men don't express thselves as much'...anyway that was a big crock of **** opinion...cause lately I've heard nothing but men whining at me for this and that and bullcrap and my real opinion now is ...women don't write as much so called 'meaninful' love songs and **** cause men give us nothing to write home about and if we wrote about how crap they made us feel...they'd say it's 'bitter'.

The local Spar only has own-brand peanuts, and they’re not a patch on KP

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Wow

And we wonder why men don't open up to people with their mental health problems

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Registered Users Posts: 16,017 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Loved up couples who stay in hostel dorms. Get a room ya cheap bastids.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I have to to haul ass into town later on Easter Sunday of all days to get an MRI on my foot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Getting these "Queen's Blade, Limit Break" dodgy ads on boards. Annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Eating my Easter egg 4 days before Easter !

I'll give you a clue...I used to be on here as srameen 😊

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

We even look the same 😛

TA I can't always articulate what I'm thinking and rant from my own experience but use general terms like my above post and can see how it could be wow'd at.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

The price of shampoo and conditioner now. €14 just to get my hair clean and brushsble? Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,516 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Was getting this yesterday too and I don't even own a car.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Trying to re learn Git, what a pain in the ass it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,742 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

When your jacket gets caught in the zip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

I was coming here to say the same thing. They are driving me insane. Because I need to magnify a lot of the posts, the effing ads cross over the screen and i cant see the posts. There is flashing ads all over the place. WTF

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement