Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Spring Cleaning 2021 - Braun Strowman, Aliester Black, Buddy Murphy & More

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,184 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Great Khali 's manager Ranjin Singh gone he has been working backstage for years now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Timothy Tatcher gone. Hideki Suzuki of Diamond Mine guy. Danny Bud h gone too.

Allison Danger gone too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,926 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I'd have to think he'd go there. Hes a huge backstage get.

now, there’s a duo who’d be money together….

• Registered Users Posts: 53,758 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Some wrestlers are gone too

Burch

Timothy Thatcher

etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Not surprised by any of the wrestlers released, can see a few more from black and yellow version being released yet. That's the second member of diamond mine to get the chop also

• Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

This company sometimes

How some keep avoiding the chop is beyond me

• Registered Users Posts: 28,727 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I actually forgot about Thatcher and Burch.

Hadn't seen Regal in a long time so was wondering what their plans were. He was great in NXT. Always remember him with Pete Dunne at the UK tournament. I guess they don't need him to bring in talent since they're going a different direction with where they come from. He would be a great get for any company, though not sure what they could do with him.

I've said before but I'm surprised NXT UK has escaped so far. Maybe they keep forgetting about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Vince probably doesn't realise the NXT UK guys are on contracts and not just part of that whole Progress and ICW on the Network deal. Though by all accounts they don't get paid much anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Alison Danger only was hired less than 3 months ago. Just moved to Florida, son is starting school tomorrow and now shes canned.

Like what the fcuk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,727 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was getting Thatcher mixed up with Oney Lorcan since he was mentioned with Burch. Lorcan was released in November.

Fightfull reporting that the WWE are releasing HHH hires.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,926 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Would imagine NXT UK are paid very low that they barely realise but also UK employment law would be a lot better than US so maybe it's not possible or worth trying to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Petermc83

How do you imagine HHH feels about all of this whilst hes at home recovering?? my lord.... him & HBK looks to be the only ones left standing from the black & gold NXT.. All his hires gone, majority of his backstage crew gone..

Is Champa going be involved in the next cull?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,143 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I'm surprised Regal got sacked. Thought he would have had a job for life in one capacity or another. But that, with all the 2021 releases just shows you that all you get is a run in wwe.

5 years average I remember jake hager saying once.

Can't see him going to the main roster and he seems done now on NXT, he's not going to get another title run on this brand and doesn't seem to fit the 2.0 profile

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

This is Bruce Prichard getting his revenge on Hunter and Stephanie for firing him years ago he wormed his way back into a power position and Vince's ear and is now getting his kicks destroying what Hunter built.

Burch and Thatcher ready made for NWA.

probably main roster bound.

but DIY reunited in AEW would be so great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Samoa Joe added to the cuts, again...

Firing a wrestler twice in the space of a year during a pandemic.. This company can't get any lower

Someone really has it in for HHH.

HHH went out and brought Joe back last time after he was released after he was angry that Joe had been released in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,436 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

At this stage, a narrative behind the scenes show would be much more interesting than the front of house stuff!

Gabe Sapolsly gone now as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I think it's safe to assume Vince won't be voluntarily handing over to HHH when the time comes. I saw someone on Twitter say that it's becoming like Succession.

Ciampa could become an agent or producer if hes kept on.

HHHs NXT has been gutted, its like Khan and Vince have performed a mob like hit on those HHH hires unless they see value in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Looks to me like Vince wants to bring his company back to some sort of rock'n'wrestling era before his time comes and has surrounded himself with the type to help him do it. That's the only sense I can make of it.

NXT lost a "wrasslin" battle with AEW and I'd say it makes him absolutely irate.

Id say NXT was hugely expensive over the years with very little to shoe for it in terms of what Vince wants.

Current NXT is more cost effective.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm shocked Regal is gone

Advertisement