Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,072 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting here on my balcony with a Nespresso, mutt is no where to be found. I think that the present 40C temperature which feels like 45C with 35% humidity is a bit much for him and it’s only 10am.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,072 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

There is a saying that once you have a Retriever, you will never eat alone, this is so true :)

Mutts latest treats are frozen feet straight from the freezer. No more processed treats. I really don’t know who would actually eat chicken feet but there is a market for them and they are sold here in supermarkets.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,088 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

smurfjed wrote: »

Mutts latest treats are frozen feet straight from the freezer. No more processed treats. I really don’t know who would actually eat chicken feet but there is a market for them and they are sold here in supermarkets.
    :o

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

Hospital for the last hour and a half... waiting :)

Hospital for the last hour and a half... waiting :)

Vasectomy ward?

• Advertisement

Vasectomy ward?

True story... I'm actually firing blanks :D

No, about my leg...looks like 2-3 more months of the boot . but no operation needed, which is good

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Shaka , you don't do things by halves do you , you done a good job on the leg , hope it heals well .

If anyone is feeling cool,you're more than welcome to sit in my green house , it's currently 39° in there . It's attached to the house so looks more like a conservatory tbh , only two plants :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭wildwillow

smurfjed wrote: »
    There is a saying that once you have a Retriever, you will never eat alone, this is so true :)

I'm glad you clarified it is chicken's feet he is eating. Was letting my imagination run away.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Just having a big mac post 1st vaccine. Little bit of normality seeping back..

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It's attached to the house so looks more like a conservatory tbh , only two plants :D

...and the pampas :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Very busy working away earlier, emailed off a draft paper at 3pm and very much planning now to sit out in the glorious sunshine for the next hour. :)

But of course , and the glass bowl ;):p

Thelma and Louise, that is all :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oof groggy..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Is it safe :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Is it safe :D

It is indeed, PM has stopped talking about my dysfunctional liathróidi

• Registered Users Posts: 12,117 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    But of course , and the glass bowl ;):p

I would highly recommend that people bring extra sets of keys for the bowl. Usually increases the chances of success.:D

On that note may I apologize for my behavior last night. It was due to a cocktail of chocolate and jelly babies that I consumed in conjunction with lemon and lime flavored water. High as a kite. I hope Legs can forgive me.:D

Did the shopping today and some admin at the tech desk. The show is slowly getting back on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭thomil

Tableside, glad this working day is over.

Just pre-flighted my drone for some dusk/sunset flights. Just hope the weather holds...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,623 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm going to plant a few of these at the gate so Mam and Duvet can find me for the road trip.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I would highly recommend that people bring extra sets of keys for the bowl. Usually increases the chances of success.:D

On that note may I apologize for my behavior last night. It was due to a cocktail of chocolate and jelly babies that I consumed in conjunction with lemon and lime flavored water. High as a kite. I hope Legs can forgive me.:D

Did the shopping today and some admin at the tech desk. The show is slowly getting back on the road.

I have your misdemeanor noted in my book, you're on slippery ground now. :D

• Advertisement

I have your misdemeanor noted in my book, you're on slippery ground now. :D

I shall do my very best to get back to dry ground and redeem myself.:D

Listening to bird song out the back and seriously thinking of Bray or Tramore again tomorrow for fish and chips. Ms G can come too.:D

Feck it! Tramore it is for the craic. Charging the cameras!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Feck it! Tramore it is for the craic. Charging the cameras!

Tramore has sand, it's always going to win again Bray.

Tramore has sand, it's always going to win again Bray.

Defo not beach weather tomorrow down Tramore way. Just want more sea air and a road trip vibe for all of us. Of course a fish and chip lunch will seal the deal..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭thomil

Not even beach weather tonight here in Cork. That wind just now was something else. Had to scrub the drone flight lest the little thing end up in a bush (best case scenario), tree or powerline.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Just read on Feedback that Boards is moving to a new platform, some new features will be rolled out in time and hopefully it'll get rid of the glitch!

Time to get packing I suppose. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Just read on Feedback that Boards is moving to a new platform, some new features will be rolled out in time and hopefully it'll get rid of the glitch!

Time to get packing I suppose. :p

Slippery ground for more than G by the sound of it. :p

Would between silk sheets count as slippery ground ?

( probably just as well if they move away from vbulletin....Internet Brands seem to be able to wreck anything that they get their fingers on )

Goodnight my lovelies :)

Watching my cat stalk a fly.. She sits so still sizing up the opportunity, tail swishing as she awaits the ideal moment then bam! Into the air she goes..but the fcuker gets away every time.

• Advertisement

Morning my beautiful people :) What a glorious morning it is :) Happy Hump Day!!!

Morning walkies done and dusted :)

Advertisement