Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I did a lot of tossing and turning last night I'll have you know Shaka, may or may not have been heat related. Lol.

Heading on a little soiree this week with my friends, can't wait to finish work tomorrow, we've booked separate rooms to be on the safe side, first time I've felt excited about something in ages. I'll probably sleep for the whole time knowing me. ☺️

Any room for a lil un?? :(

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,097 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Heading to market shortly. Frig is bare.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In from out , just lit the fire , making chicken curry here this evening, but first I'm going to have a coffee and a turkey sandwich. Exciting or what :)

Duvet , sounds great , enjoy whenever ye go!

Any room for a lil un?? :(

Mam just pm'd me, she's joining me, she's travelling light due to the heat, thong and toothbrush packed and she's picking up a little pampas for our balcony. 😂

Mam just pm'd me, she's joining me, she's travelling light due to the heat, thong and toothbrush packed and she's picking up a little pampas for our balcony. 😂

:eek:
    You promised not to tell that it was THAT kind of a breakaway :(:p

• Advertisement

So I'm not invited then :(
    Priority given to chicken/turkey mam !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All excitement here and I'm just trundling to work :(

So I'm not invited then :(
    Priority given to chicken/turkey mam !

Pack your bag , I'll pick you up on the way for Duvet , you can hide under the pampas grass in the back!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Pack your bag , I'll pick you up on the way for Duvet , you can hide under the pampas grass in the back!

That'd be a bit scratchy :o

That'd be a bit scratchy :o

Put a duvet over you , I'll put it on top of that !

Or you can just come along and tell Duvet you're our chaperone :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Don’t know if I should be scared or not :D

Ye have made me laugh :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Has no one thought of the booze? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,758 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Has no one thought of the booze? :eek:

I'll clearly have to go too!

I'm tired, staring at a screen in that heat isn't fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,142 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'll clearly have to go too!

I'm tired, staring at a screen in that heat isn't fun.

I spent a good few years sitting behind two screens with daily temps in the late 20s with no air con and only a window open up above me. It was great because I could take a lunch break with a swim in the sea and get back to it. I always finished as the sun set with a beer and food. Still in that habit. But in Ireland we can't do this. We aren't set up for the few weeks/months of heat that we might get. We had the electric blanket on last night despite complaints from people about being too hot after a couple of days of moderate heat.:eek:

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I spent a good few years sitting behind two screens with daily temps in the late 20s with no air con and only a window open up above me. It was great because I could take a lunch break with a swim in the sea and get back to it. I always finished as the sun set with a beer and food. Still in that habit. But in Ireland we can't do this. We aren't set up for the few weeks/months of heat that we might get. We had the electric blanket on last night despite complaints from people about being too hot after a couple of days of moderate heat.:eek:

I plan on going up to bed with a hot water bottle shortly :(

I'll have the leccy blankie on when i get home in the morning for a while too.

I have the heating on low tonight, the temperature really dipped a while ago.

Showered and couchside now. Any volunteers to dry my hair and tuck me up on bed?

I have the heating on low tonight, the temperature really dipped a while ago.

Showered and couchside now. Any volunteers to dry my hair and tuck me up on bed?

I'm not normally naughty, but that is some post.:D

Oh G, you ARE terrible :P

Oh G, you ARE terrible :P

Or as Dick Emery said, You are Awful!:D

• Advertisement

I was going more for a Greta Garbo impression :mad: *poutface*

Is it the typo of "on' instead of 'in' or am I missing my own innuendo? :D

It's a slow brain day today!

Is it the typo of "on' instead of 'in' or am I missing my own innuendo? :D

It's a slow brain day today!

I saw nothing about on or in in your OP. But I must admit the wet hair and tucking in, is what did it for me.:D

I saw nothing about on or in in your OP. But I must admit the wet hair and tucking in, is what did it for me.:D

Oh! Sure 'that' bit is all removed, no tucking required!

Oh! Sure 'that' bit is all removed, no tucking required!

Which bit is wet so?:p

*shocked gasp*

*shocked gasp*

MOD IT!:D I'm away to the leaba!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,115 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

VIl9MW.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I go away from this thread a few hours, and all the drama starts up again! Lol :D

Chilling in bed with a good novel I’m 80 per cent of the way through. :)

• Advertisement

JupiterKid wrote: »
    I go away from this thread a few hours, and all the drama starts up again! Lol :D

Chilling in bed with a good novel I’m 80 per cent of the way through. :)

In this thread it doesn't even take two to tango :pac:

Advertisement