Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Watched me racing, now sat in the sun... Go to bed grem ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,142 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

That's enough sun for now. Back indoors with a pint of shandy watching Galway v Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Was out shopping without the mutt, so stopped off to have some ice cream.

554480.jpeg

Why does 2 weeks away from work go so much faster than two weeks at work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭votecounts

Out on the decking with a nice pint getting some vitamin d. Took the mutt down the park earlier, god is he is terrified of swans:D
    Hope everyone is ok
    Later all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭thomil

Homeside, absolutely wrecked. Spent most of the afternoon in the Regional Park here, getting some stick time on Persy 2 and generally soaking up the sun.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPgGwHIJ1In/

(I hope plugging my instagram in here is okay. If not, ping me and I'll remove it)

On the downside, I have just been advised that my feet will be seeking legal advice :eek:

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,758 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

What a day! Got the grass cut, but had to take a few breaks to cool down, it really was scorchio. A few beers now to wind down the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,142 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

What a day! Got the grass cut, but had to take a few breaks to cool down, it really was scorchio. A few beers now to wind down the weekend.

Sure was a lovely day alright! I've moved from shandy to the real deal. Sun setting through my west facing patio door. Think I'll go sit out and watch it's demise.:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside, brown as a berry (no idea where that saying came from)

Deskside, brown as a berry (no idea where that saying came from)

It's going to be a warm night, plenty of fluids and maybe a sneaky nap for you!

Already on third litre of water since just before six. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭thomil

Tactical relocation to the balcony with a pint of Radler, doing a bit of writing. Still have a bowl of fresh strawberries waiting for me :)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

smurfjed wrote: »
    Was out shopping without the mutt, so stopped off to have some ice cream....
    Why does 2 weeks away from work go so much faster than two weeks at work :)

Jeez, not stuck in the hotel again :(

Any talk of when ops will return to the 'old normal' ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Reading in bed, chilled after a lazy day where the most I did was venture into the park this afternoon and find a nice spot to lie the sun with my headphones on.

Summer is finally here! :cool::cool::cool::)

Still warm at this time, I think this is the first night it hasn't got chilly.

I'm afraid to check the forecast now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,559 ✭✭✭dasdog

This fella's anniversary - he's completely missed to bits.

tmIunCg.jpg

What a handsome dog he was, it's heartbreaking losing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Still warm at this time, I think this is the first night it hasn't got chilly.

I'm afraid to check the forecast now. :(

Tis going to be a night of duvet on, duvet off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

Samsgirl wrote: »

We don't need to be hearing about duvets sexlife :P

Samsgirl wrote: »

Like the menopause, but just summer weather!

In bed thinking about shoes and floors. Some on that thread would need to be sectioned if they saw my house. There's about 3 pairs of old shoes stuck in a corner of the living room.
    I have my runners left in the middle of the spare room, on the carpet. Trudged up the stairs earlier in them. As you do. Or well as I do :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭4Ad

Listening to music, I opened a bottle of wine earlier kidding myself I wouldnt finish it..hmm
    Wine is ****e, music is good !!

I'd live a coffee but it's a bad idea when I'm hoping for bed by half nine!.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) Beautiful sunny morning here and the boss has been walked and it’s now time for me to head to the coalface :) Sweet dreams Grem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

0lddog wrote: »
    Jeez, not stuck in the hotel again :(

Any talk of when ops will return to the 'old normal' ?

Yep, back to hotel life, we are 3-4 months away from the “old normal”, in fact we just acquired a new machine and it’s drivers as they want it managed in the “new way”. Needless to say the crew aren’t happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Gorgeous day out. Was baking last night though.
    I slept with the bedroom window open which worked a treat, the room remained lovely and cool as the gentle midnight breeze caressed my tuft of bronzed chest hair as I soundly slept. Occasionally I would awaken to sip at the tall glass of sparkling ballygowan water which I had perched on the bedside table prior to slumber.
    As 3am passed the temperatures dropped somewhat and I awoke to find my nipples could cut glass so I gently pulled the soft white cotton sheets up before gently returning to the land of nod.
    I may or may not have been dreaming when, close to sunrise, I awoke to find The Milk Tray man standing at the foot of the bed.
    Thankfully my dog chased him away before he had the chance to do whatever it is the milk tray man does...

Apart from that though everything is grand

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside at the coalface, working on course admin stuff just ahead of my 3rd year students sitting their final Summer exam tomorrow morning. Once that’s done there is only one more exam for my fourth years next Friday.

Lectures (all done my Zoom) now all wrapped up for the semester - none until September! :D Will we all be back in the lecture hall by then?

Nice day out there, if not quite as amazing as yesterday. Summer is finally here. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

smurfjed wrote: »
    Yep, back to hotel life, we are 3-4 months away from the “old normal”, in fact we just acquired a new machine and it’s drivers as they want it managed in the “new way”. Needless to say the crew aren’t happy.

Mutt unimpressed scans Sits Vac.

554586.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mutt unimpressed scans Sits Vac.

554586.jpg

If he's handy with a vacuum, send him my way.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,097 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Mutt unimpressed scans Sits Vac. 554586.jpg
    When to buy dogecoin?

• Advertisement

We don't need to be hearing about duvets sexlife :P

I did a lot of tossing and turning last night I'll have you know Shaka, may or may not have been heat related. Lol.

Heading on a little soiree this week with my friends, can't wait to finish work tomorrow, we've booked separate rooms to be on the safe side, first time I've felt excited about something in ages. I'll probably sleep for the whole time knowing me. ☺️

Advertisement