Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On the bus into town to meet up with a friend for a spot of lunch, a stroll and catch up. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It is lovely and warm out ,so nice to not be layered up like an onion for a change :)
    Cloudy here now but still , it's a fab day when the sun reemerges from behind the clouds .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Just had bacon and black pudding sambo. Phwoaar! Next exciting undertaking involves a trip to the washing line. Tired out. Broken sleeps taking their toll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

Up since 2am so I'm now binging on Norwegian drama Ragnarok :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Up since 2am so I'm now binging on Norwegian drama Ragnarok :)

You know you really need sleep when you think you can understand the Norwegian eithout reading the subs.

"Hoordle numv kef, ligga tog?
    Yup, time to go to sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sitting on the grass in the glorious sunshine with my friend in a packed St. Stephen's Green. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,142 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It is lovely and warm out ,so nice to not be layered up like an onion for a change :)
    Cloudy here now but still , it's a fab day when the sun reemerges from behind the clouds .

Yeah Mam. The sunshine never got going, but the heat and no rain, I'll take anyday!

Watching the girls eat a big pizza and chips. OUTDOORS!!!! I'm having a glass of ice cold lager. :)

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Yeah Mam. The sunshine never got going, but the heat and no rain, I'll take anyday!

Watching the girls eat a big pizza and chips. OUTDOORS!!!! I'm having a glass of ice cold lager. :)

Lol , we're getting supermacs G , I'm going to sit out in the garden with mine ,.enjoy the lager !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundle o clock.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lol , we're getting supermacs G , I'm going to sit out in the garden with mine ,.enjoy the lager !

We are so starved of being able to al fresco Mam! Great when we get the chance. Even the cat here is enjoying it.:D

IMG-0039.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah cute puddy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,846 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'm sitting outside chilling wearing my new shorts. You can tie up the drawstring on the outside or the inside of the elastic waistband on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭thomil

People's Republic of Balconia here, chilling after some attempted retail therapy in Cork today.

Went into town to get new shoes and some tech gadgets, came home with groceries and two new frying pans :pac:

Oh, and I just hit 1000 posts here on boards. Yay :P

554436.png

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Deskside pondering. This could be dangerous :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside pondering. This could be dangerous :eek:

Or entertaining :D

*goes to grab a beer*

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Trying to afford early retirement, how does one do that?? Could i just become a duck or cat or something?

Trying to afford early retirement, how does one do that?? Could i just become a duck or cat or something?

I wish I was my cat!

As I sit alone on my deck chair in the garden sipping a beer. I can hear the distant sounds of an outdoor garden party. Clinking bottles/glasses. A few wafts of BBQ smoke as an already cooked/burnt burger hits the grill again. A dull sound of chat and laughter. It's soothing in a funny way while the sun sets way out over Galway bay beneath the bit of cloud that covers these parts.

That'll be the gardai clearing the arch :pac:

What an absolute gorgeous day, headed to Kinsale around 10am and did a long walk, sun was shining and the heat was on,followed up with takeaway food and a few coffees. Sat outside this evening, enjoying some wine now, match on tv, hoping that tomorrow will be another hot,sunny day.

I washed the kitchen window earlier because the sun was struggling to shine through it, fcuk it anyway because its actually worse now, streaky, I'm just going to close the blinds on future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

thomil wrote: »
    Oh, and I just hit 1000 posts here on boards. Yay :P...

554443.png

Allow me to mark your 1001th post :) ( and also showing my age :D ) with this ad that everyone of a certain age will remember :p

That'll be the gardai clearing the arch :pac:

I can only imagine.:D
    What an absolute gorgeous day, headed to Kinsale around 10am and did a long walk, sun was shining and the heat was on,followed up with takeaway food and a few coffees. Sat outside this evening, enjoying some wine now, match on tv, hoping that tomorrow will be another hot,sunny day.

I washed the kitchen window earlier because the sun was struggling to shine through it, fcuk it anyway because its actually worse now, streaky, I'm just going to close the blinds on future.

That's a lot to take in Duvet, but sounds fooking great!. The Snapper is on the tellie now. I liked it as I had a one year old by the time it was released. A college baby. Unlike Burgess, I hung around:D (pre Mrs G days):pac:

Back in the kitchen now as its gone chilly outside. Mrs G gone to bed and Ms G watching a stream that's Minecraft related. I'm holding out though.:D

Didn't make sammiches or salad for breakfast so i've been bold and had some chips. Imagine, that constitutes being bold this weather :o

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not long back from the beach and it was a beautiful day, it would seem everyone had the same idea as it’s as packed but I went to a smaller quieter part and enjoyed the sun :) Had to have fish and chips then as well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Night owl gal

Couchside

I have a technical problem that someone may be able to help with? I see I have updates to install in windows update (see pic), but I can't see what updates are going to be installed and I don't see an option to install them. Any idea what's going on?

Couchside

Just to update on this, this got sorted. A few days later, a message popped up that I could install the update but unfortunately, that failed to install. I then went googling and installed the update, although it took hours

Has the looks of a good day ahead out there. I'll be up in the afternoon for a bit for racing but hopefully won't be tempted to stay up by the sun. :o

It's gonna be a scorcher!

An outdoor breakfast at last.

IMG-0044.jpg

It is beautiful out today , the grass shall be getting a well deserved cutting this afternoon , enjoy the day folks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Gorgeous morning here and walkies done :)

Enjoy your day :)

Advertisement