Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,601 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Up drinking a beer and watching boxing . A good fight coming up I hope

• Registered Users Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Too burned out to get out of bed. 5 more minutes. 😒

Up. Beautiful day.Time for hospital visit. Woohoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,210 ✭✭✭thomil

Hope it’s just a visit with a friend or family member and not one on your own behalf, Super!

Couchside here, with a coffee and some chill tunes.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,874 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On the couch watching Aka and drinking tae

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sometimes its nice to be the first one on.

As soon as we land, I'm in vacation so time to crack open the champagne..... oops don't have any :)

Not me. Family.

Anyway finished now. Chilling outside in the sun. What a beautiful day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,874 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Watched some sports, had a few drinks, relaxing day. I don't know myself lads..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

• Registered Users Posts: 13,601 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I'm 10 minutes into a '5' minute video about a health issue. A load of sh1te video about how bad Big pharma is bad but this snake oil shite is great . Plus you always lose weight doing it . Save $$$$ you fat American snake oil merchant

• Advertisement

Just had a bit of an interesting discovery.

I'm currently on my laptop updating my playlists for the upcoming (hopefully) summer and I never really noticed how much of a difference there was between my Spotify & Apple Music libraries. Spotify, which I mostly used during the lockdowns since it works much better with with my Sonos speakers, is far more downtempo and downbeat. Currently working on changing that though. Bring on the good weather!😎😎

@thomil speaking of weather, what’s it like these days, should I visit the Emerald Isle or go somewhere warmer :)

Next week looks glorious, at least down here on the Costa del Cork.

We're expecting 20°C by Wednesday, with 22° or more possible by the weekend, all with glorious sunshine! Dublin and the Midlands are likely to experience warmer temperatures still towards the end of the week. From the looks of it, it's going to stay like that well into June, thanks to a series of blocking highs over the Atlantic.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Care pack of goodies from my big sister in Holland finally arrived this morning! 🥰💕🌈

Too busy working away here to a deadline to open it just yet, looking forward to doing so - and it has cheered me up no end after a dismal weekend.

Lazy day with herself, early night, up early for work in the morning. I'm sorry I'm not about so much but afaik the super annoying ad stuff is high on the list of fixes. Sorry admin if I'm speaking out of turn..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,085 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Thanks for the update x

I think most people are fairly vexed by it.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

The ads are one thing, it's the bouncin around all over the shop when trying to type a post that's really getting on my absolute last nerve.

Finally got my replacement bank card. Too bad there's next to nothing in my account...

What I've done lately..took a photo (front and back) of all the cards in my wallet.

I emailed them to myself.

That way if they are ever lost/taken, it saves a lot of time trying to figure out what card you had/card number/expiry etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,615 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Advertisement

Ah I'll take me chances 😄

Print out the picture and put it under the mattress then? 🤔

My flying dog

Speaking of flying, this is tbe proper way to start a relaxing flight, but I go from this to Ryanair :)

The flying dog, love it, when does he get his wings?

Snoopy

Dagnabbit grem, just breathe, it's all fine.. Noob nerves are killer 🤣

You've been hired on your capabilities. So, it's up to the company to help train you in and get you settled. One step at a time.

When did Ryanair stop cleaning aircraft before passengers board? I have never seen such a dirty aircraft and there was no attempt to even remove empty water bottles from seats.

Their slogan should be Ryanair, low fares, dirty planes.

There's a reason I avoid them like the plague! Their older planes in particular are a cesspool.

Deskside here, just after finishing another call that could have been an email...

Merrion Square

Another hospital visit over.

Going for a proper pint !

• Advertisement

This will do ...

Advertisement