Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,541 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

On a different forum 15-20 years ago, I started a running joke where whatever was being discussed (especially by one particular poster), I'd say "The band The Fall have a song that mentions that...". So, in memory of my former playful shenanigans, I give you "Australians In Europe" by The Fall. 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I was watching the Ulster football final but I had to give up. Watching Derry pass the ball across the field. Boring as fcuk .

EDIT the game has picked up alot

Post edited by cj maxx on

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Foopiing miles away home and a Monday morning crap awaits me

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Glad I have Monday booked off 👍 no alarm in the morning

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I fell asleep on the couch, but could hear bits of it filtering through..I heard the words extra time, then penalties but was too far in snooze mode to buck up and watch.

To thine own self be true

yeah. It turned out a good enough game

once Armagh woke up .

I’m lying in bed trying to sleep . I think I dozed off for an hour or two but wide awake now . I might just get up and make breakfast now 🥵

• Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Beautiful sunny day, looking out at Table Mountain.

Coffee coffee coffee coffee

Morning walkies done 👍

• Advertisement

Found the ultimate barbershop. Hair cut, neck shoulder massage all enjoyed with an irish coffee. Not bad for10am

A pub with an immaculate pool table! No one to play with 😔

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

That's a shame. Such a great game especially on the right table, and the skills come back after a couple of games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭thomil

Looks like you got the seal of approval for the haircut as well 😁

Homeside, tired as all hell. No idea why but I woke up completely shattered and things didn't really pick up during the day. Even my coffee needed a coffee this morning...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

@[Deleted User] potentially @AutoGuru sorry @Autosport and I'll throw in @JupiterKid

New show on bbc1 tmw hosted by danni minogue "I kissed a boy" 10 single guys go to Italy , boys are matched to what they are looking for in a partner.

I don't think there's any ladies so I'd say the drama will be off the charts 😂😂😂😂

When does it start??

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Cheers Calla, really missing MAFS here, chewing gum for the brain.

Took a few days off, back tomorrow, dreading the morning but really enjoyed the time off,still no lotto luck.🙄😁

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling here after a very long and very busy day work-wise, marking dissertations and exam scripts.

@Princess Calla- OH and myself planning on watching that gay dating show tomorrow. 😁😎🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Venus is very bright tonight.

I'm in the mood for cleaning the last few days, must be my Venus power 💪

Speaking of brain drain shows, Selling Sunset new season starts this week on Netflix....yayyyyy..

• Advertisement

The other side of South Africa

But for others the food is awesome and cheap

Journey continues so now off to see Africa

• Registered Users Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

It starts tonight on bbc1. 2 episodes, you'll probably need to record as they are on either side of midnight.

Lost my wallet last night, only found out this morning! 🤬🤬

Got all my cards blocked and new ones ordered, so I didn't lose any money, but it's frustrating nonetheless. Especially since there's a Bluetooth tracker in the wallet, but that lost contact last night at 9.30! I'll have to ring Bus Éireann later to see if someone handed it in.

Is lunchtime too early for a drink? 🥃🥃

Lunch was stew served on spuds with a side of spuds. I'm going to be asleep for the afternoon

Oh no I'm sorry.

Put a post in the local Facebook community page too.

The only lost & found groups down here are for pets, and the last time I checked, my wallet didn't have any paws...

Rang Bus Éireann, who were class to be fair, and they haven't received anything yet. Got a direct number for the lost & found section at their Cork depot though, so I'll keep checking in with them.

How's everyone?. I've been up to my eyeballs recently so not as active as I usually am..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Up the effing walls. Herself has covid(taste and smell gone,cough and headaches). Work ****, the car has broken down badly 2ks worth to repair. Weather has being driving me mad but the sun has finally arrived. Apart from that life is good. I’ve nothing to complain about 2 people I know in work are at end of life from cancer so I’m not complaining anymore.

Live life people.

Watching You,Me and Dupree and wondering why i get full page ads for something the look like spoons on Boards? And I can’t seem to send feedback to get rid of it.

Post edited by cj maxx on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Those ads are pissing me off.

Advertisement