Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,771 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Back from voting. Voting in the North is really so easy . Just put 1,2,3 .

Watching soccer but unfortunately Newcastle are winning

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

The only thing keeping me on this site is the lovely people.

The layout and functionality of the site is shocking.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

The ads are driving me mad 😡

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lads I wish I could fix the ads things for ye, please don't leave me, I need ye!.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I think we're all hanging in here because of exactly what you said. These pop up ads are ruining the whole site . Having to switch to a different Bowser/adblocker , whatever, shouldn't HAVE to be an option imo .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Neighbours dog barking all night. FFS.

I switched to the duck duck go browser and ads are not driving me crazy now. Also it blocks tracking across sites.

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's awful, it happens me fairly often but I work nights so to be expected really.. Feeling rough tonight after all the horsing back and forth for training too

You just slip out the back, Jack

Make a new plan, Stan

You don't need to be coy, Roy

Just get yourself free

Hop on the bus, Gus

You don't need to discuss much

Just drop off the key, Lee

And get yourself free, of boards.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Gremlinertia I guess that it's OK for living in Namibia. He will be outta here as soon as he gets the required hours.

My colleagues complaint of today, his room was too big. Well what do you expect when you have thr presidential suite in a Hilton. Some people are just never happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭thomil

Well, I suppose it's not the ideal room if you're agoraphobic ;)

Workside here. Many of the countries I cover (basically continental Europe except France) were off yesterday due to a public holiday, and loads of people have taken today off as well, so things are very quiet here...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Very quiet on here.

Everyone out partying on a Friday night obviously.

Anyway thanks to just wandering around on boards I found that there were tickets available for Depeche Mode. So that's booked for the middle of June. Hopefully weather is ok. Expensive for an outdoor concert but everything counts in large amounts. 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭thomil

Well, I'm still around 😁

But yeah, it is quiet. Then again I do occasionally like to.. Enjoy the Silence...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I've taken to sitting in the greenhouse in the evenings, with a book , enjoying the peace and quiet.

Guess who has just enjoyed his first left over T-BONE steak. I think it came from Botswana

Some views

Hopefully going to bed.. I didn’t wake up till afternoon so hoping i sleep. I’m after a few tablets so off i go XX

Awake early. I am going to try and appreciate mornings.. 🤢

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭apache

I am usually up aout 5am every morning. Morning walks are nice.

I've gone back to the leaba this morning though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Coffee and back to bed for me ☕️

• Registered Users Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I'd love that unfortunately we don't have the space for a greenhouse.

I always wanted a sunroom (I know they can be cold in winter) I doubt I'll ever get one of them either.

Being poor is a pain in the hole!!

Going to a psychologist apt . On bus. Like getting the bus when the roads are quiet. Just flies along and I can relax instead of being stressed driving and parking.

Someone loves his car spins and so most evenings we go for a drive ♥️ we’re doing ok so far 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

He's a very lucky dog to have such a kind owner 😍

To thine own self be true

Watching the Leinster game so good luck to all the Laighean ? hoors here

Edit hard luck 🥵

Post edited by cj maxx on

It's such an amount of love.. I've been off knocking into people trying to find a cat that's gone missing, I'll walk and search places again tomorrow

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Lazy day here after a very hectic week marking endless exam scripts, assignments and a few dissertations. Was absolutely flat out with work last week - and next week will be pretty similar as exam board meetings are taking place the following week and everything has to be sent in for next Thursday.

May is the end of academic year and exams time - so it’s a hectic month!

OH was also in a bad low mood and took to bed for a few days but seems to be picking up today.

@Autosport - lovely pics of Alfie! 💕 🐕

• Advertisement

The cat is all ready for his final exams in the Sorbonne. He uses CatGPT and cheats the little ******.

Advertisement