Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Thanks Poochie, had an unexpected visit from son and his family , it was lovely to have them here ☺

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh that's nice Mam. Now for the onion rings 😆

Onion rings would be perfect now alright Grem !!

I had salad 😄

• Advertisement

I love a salad , with fresh brown bread , perfect! (Once it doesn't have cucumbers!)

I made chicken casserole here .

No bread, eat too much of it when i have it in the house!

Fair play to you Grem , it's too easy to eat too much bread . Especially when it's fresh , with loads of butter...🙈😂

I'd eat toast and sandsiches for every feckin meal so only answer is none in house. Wife avoiding carbs so no hardship on either of us..

I don't think I'd manage not one bit of carbs during the day tbh .

• Advertisement

Oh not a hope for me either but baby (spud) steps 😁

Lol , yep either potatoes or sandwiches here too . Or pasta with pesto.. dammit!

So have made my dinner more veg heavy and eating salad without the sandwich element. See how long this lasts!

You'll do great !

Hope the night goes quickly and quietly for you ☺

8radio playing, working away should be grand.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Watching a brilliant episode of Endeavour on the box with my OH, tired but calm. 😊👍

Real sense of Autumn in the air. 🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁

• Registered Users Posts: 16,623 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'll bow out of this thread after this post, but I just want to say one thing.

I remember the post you're referring to here. That poster is no longer active, but at the time had experienced a major change in their life due to Covid, and as a result, their financial situation.

Their reaction was more emotional as they were annoyed at someone seeing a positive to the restrictions imposed upon us, whilst the restrictions had damaged their career and financial stability. Apples and oranges ...

I'm not upset by posts on a website, nor do I feel the need to ignore users. I can accept that in a diverse group of people one will always find different perspectives and continous harmony is impossible. I've no doubt either that my many posts here caused some eyes to roll, but all any of can do is be true to ourselves.

What's Endeavour? It's gone a bit mild but lots of autumnal leaves around alright

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I have also found Ted

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

No offence to anyone who still posts on this thread but losing Legs is the latest loss in a long line of top quality posters who have abandoned this place since the site upgrade, spidergate etc. There is nothing to be done at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,073 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

How’s this for unconditional love.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Just because things aren't working out for you (general you) doesn't give you the right to attack another poster. His attack on gonehome was unwarranted. The same way gonehomes attack on Smurf was unwarranted.

This is supposed to be a safe thread where people share their ups and downs. Not tearing each other down.

I'm sorry you feel the need to leave the thread, I enjoy reading your posts as I'm sure others do too.

Take care of yourself, hopefully you'll return soon.

I suppose now really isn't the best time to say I have Kumbaya stuck in my head....

I'm not joking either , I wish I was 🙉🙉

Holding hands singing around a campfire would probably do us the world of good 😅

I could do with putting a few in RL here around a campfire .. except they'd probably try throw each other onto it 😵😄

You obviously have the same family as me 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 10,073 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Has anyone worked out how to rotate pictures? The instructions say that if i edit the above photo, a small box with editing tools should show up. Tried in on multiple devices and browsers to no avail.

Any ideas?

Mam, if there was ever a time that we should rev up and f off it's now.😂

Seriously lads, I said nothing a few weeks ago when I completely disagreed with a post, but I'm shocked at the latest one.

I hope I haven't offended anyone with my frequent wine references, I can honestly say I've never been offended by a post here, some I definitely let slide because I couldn't be arsed getting into an argument, I was shocked a few weeks ago but absolutely astounded today, a fantastic thread ruined imo for absolutely nothing.

That's my 2c.

I'm not even a little bit surprised.

• Advertisement

Ah me nose is bleedin Killin me wondering what you're referring to......though not enough to go through the last 3 or 4 pages 🤣

Enjoy your wine!

Advertisement