Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Give me the coffee instead, poxy ninety minutes in bed.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Back towards home.. Upset I had to leave my course before it even really started. Evil eyes at managers there.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Take it easy on yourself for the night if you can Grem , we'll all shoot evil eyes at the managers for you too .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Be kind to yourself Grem ((hugs))

Ah I was fairly upset but moving on..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,096 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This guy dragged me out of bed at 7am, not sure if I promised to take him anywhere, but we settled for the balcony :)

😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

At my addiction recovery centre, waiting to go into my regular Wednesday evening aftercare group.

All going well at my day mental health programme, into my second week now.

Been a pretty long day!

In bed with a headache 🥲🥲

• Registered Users Posts: 10,096 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Dinner …

1.5 kg Tomahawk steaks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

They look fab smurf!!

Enjoy!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Hopefully not a migraine, Auto? 🤕😶

At home, watching Ultimate Hell Week on the TV. Man, there are some very hot specimens of men on this show! 😎😁😜😜

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Don't mention headaches, have one that's ongoing and never leaves.

I'm the middle of moving everything. New house is filthy 😠 spent a day cleaning, still not finished.

This is the 2nd last house I'm ever moving into, sick of moving!

Is leggy gone 😞

Smurf would you be so kind as to send one of those delicious looking steaks my way 😉😄😄

Feel so much better today 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

Back up and running.

Nope , not me , the site..

Deskside, glad boards is back

If I could get my hands on the owner of the dog whose **** I walked in but didn't realise it until I was curled up on the couch while still wearing my boots....honestly I think I can smell it everywhere now,🤮.

Sorry Duvet but that made me laugh 😂 Nothing like the smell of dog poop 😄😄

• Advertisement

Oh lordie 🐕🐕

Sorry Duvet , but I laughed 🙈🙈☺

Well I'm having the last laugh, its after turning my stomach so I can't eat,I'd say I'm after losing at least one ounce tonight. 😛😂

And this is why I'll never understand people wearing shoes in their own house!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's friday..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Hello to all, on the late shift WfH again but nearly there so all is good (keep thinking of the money at the end of the month), had a great aul day again, done the early morning walk with the OH at 6.30, nice breakfast when we got back and got a nice few bits done in the house and garden all day so all is good

That's a bloody long day all the same!.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Ah but I didn't mention the afternoon nap i.e. back to bed as in today's instance at 11.00 am and didn't surface until just before 3.30, lovely jubbly

Oh good on ya, it's fierce tempting to stay going.

Me 😂😂😂😂😂

• Advertisement

Gway I'm having a 'mare trying to update my details for my leap card since getting a new bank card 😡

Advertisement