Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Just got back home from my first day at the day hospital.

Went really well - and so happy to see a few of the old faces among the staff from the last time. 😊 They remembered me from my 6 week stint there in 2017/18 - I must leave an impression on people, good or bad lol! 😁😜

It really is such a welcoming, positive, relaxed space and facility.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,073 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just back from a nice 5km walk along the sea front.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

@JupiterKid I'm so glad it went well

@smurfjed those photos are fantastic thank you

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Another night done.. Morning kids!.

Still stranded, have to wake up to this view every day. Send help 😂😂😂😂

Care to join us for dinner ?

• Advertisement

Doing deserted in style!. I'm in bed listening to rain..

My fun has come to an end, machine apparently fixed so we are sneaking out in the middle of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

👍😄😄

So, after 5 months, I finally have somewhere to move to, was getting very close to having nowhere! Have to be out of this house by the end of the month. Hopefully I'll have keys to the new place next week.

it's a load off, the absolute stress of it all! I don't know how people with kids manage .........

Anyway, time to get rid of all the crap I have 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy house move Bubbly, and it's a great way to declutter at the same time I found !

• Advertisement

So true mam, I am being ruthless!

Morning from the rainy west

It was shocking humid here earlier , no doubt the rain will arrive soon .

@bubblypop delighted for you, housing is terrifying currently, we're in a good place but there's always anxiety

Anyway, when's the party?

Stuck in traffic on the bus on the way home from my psychiatric day hospital.

Got a load off my mind in a 1:1 with one of the therapists there. 😊👍👍

Wishing you well on your impending move, bubbly! My OH and I did a final clear out of his old place last week and it was....stressful!

Hi ho hi hi it was off to work today, literally 9 hours after entering the hotel. Now waiting for meeting to finish.

DAYS OFF starting tomorrow, so planning to be home for breakfast with the mutt.

Post edited by smurfjed on

Mutt 🥰🥰

House warming party Bubbly 😉🥂🥂

Breakfast time 😂😂😂

It would be a very small party!

beggars can't be choosers I'm afraid, major downsizing!

We’re easily pleased 😉😄 we can always party outside on the roads 😄😄

• Advertisement

Dancing at the crossroads wha?

Time for work

Lol you could put your left foot in and end up on a different road !

Four roads to glenamaddy style!

So quiet 😓

Chilled horizontal on the sofa, feeling better than I have for at least a fortnight. 👍👍😎

OH and myself are watching the rather good Sliding Doors. DJ Funkybeak later! 😎🎶🎵🎶🔥💕🕺🕺🕺🕺

Have a lovely weekend all.

That's brilliant JK, delighted for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Back online after some dodgy weeks off side, back in our home place again, spent a lovely Summer down in Kerry, again no broadband where we were staying in a house owned by extended family but lucky to find a broadband "hub" in the general area so that sufficed for work purposes, we spent the last four months down there, only got home yesterday, a different world

Wow four months?. Hope you enjoyed it 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Big withdrawal symthoms going on since yesterday but in a way glad to be home "home",

• Advertisement

Might take a while to resettle yourself, great opportunity to have though..

Advertisement