Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

I don't know where we're going, but it can be a bit further away (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭ cj maxx

I just opened my phone and this was the 1st post I saw. Was thinking !!! until I saw you posted it last night 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 7,170 ✭✭✭ taxAHcruel

Still partying with the gfs and the mates for the fight night :) I think I am about to do the plank - on the first surface i see - and instant sleep

That was some night. The girls are red eyed. I must look like a zombie myself. What a fight and what a night :) Morning run done! But I think I am wasted for the rest of today. I just cant adult!

What a come back. The GFs kicked my ass on the matt after the fight just to show how a smaller girl CAN kick a bigger guys ass. But I am only a little bigger :)

I got my ass kicked twice tonight. I think I should just go back to making dips. /emacipated/ hehehe

• Advertisement

Francis!

I still show her..... if you can bring a man to the floor..... then he is your puppet :)

She is gonna rise up and use this against me isnt she :))

• Advertisement

kms run. Dogs walked. Dinner on.

What a late night. Head is on auto pilot. I walked out of the bathroom and my family screamed when they saw my head :) I think its big and red and tired.

Good night though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭ cj maxx

You didn't go with the dye ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

Yeah I listened to that episode as well. Holy feck they really live in denial don’t they. The fact they have a conference as well is worrying.

And I swear if I ever hear the phase do your research one more time I’ll scream.

I dont care how bad MTV became in their latter years. All I know is their unplugged sessions of bjork... one half of oasis....... eric clapton..... that was/is REAL music. I will always go back to those sessions.

And how sexy was bjork with her little bare feet? :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 53,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

Yass please 😊 work trundle imminent

• Registered Users Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭ JupiterKid

@ cj maxx - nope, trying to put it off for as long as possible. OH still reminding me. 😁

And speaking of Bjork.... 😁😎💕

Loved her since her Debut back in 1993, the year I finished school, did my Leaving Cert and then started college. Nobody like her before...or since. A truly unique and original artist! 👍👍

• Registered Users Posts: 11,489 ✭✭✭✭ Grandeeod

Did nothing today . Not altogether happy about that. I do like to be out and about. But dinner was nice and the chocolate stock is going down well too. A few hours at the tech desk tomorrow. Late start as I'm ahead of the game. I may go and have an early few pints tomorrow evening as with restrictions lifted, the late night grifters will be back in their usual routine and not locked out of their brains singing at 6.30 of an evening. I kid you not! The Monday early doors pints are very enjoyable when normal service has resumed.😁

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 53,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

I'm wondering if i missed my plate? 😧

• Registered Users Posts: 21,100 ✭✭✭✭ Autosport

😂😂

I'll pass you over mine. Roast chicken breast, done in the skin and then skin off. Deboned underneath and only the leg on. Carrot and parsnip batons, gratin, garlic spuds and a splash of gravy on top. Twas very nice. Profiteroles and cream for dessert. Sunday fare!

Wtf? No skin??

Cooked in the skin and served without skin. Try it. Tis great.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Sephiroth_dude

Advertisement