Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby World Cup Tickets on sale on the 15th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

You mean to Paris packs? Individuak tickets not on sale.

It was called the Saint-Denis city pack, Australia v Europe something, Ireland v South Africa, Ireland v Scotland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Bazzo wrote: »
    It was called the Saint-Denis city pack, Australia v Europe something, Ireland v South Africa, Ireland v Scotland

Yep...been the easiet to get today by far!!

Yep, suits me fine. Will offload the Australia one and we'll get a couple weeks in France with two good matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭mackes

I can’t get past the ‘we are very busy page’ anyone get past it recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,247 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Gonna be a lot of happy Australians when all these unwanted tickets go up for sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭skydish79

Keep getting error when adding to cart

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

skydish79 wrote: »
    Keep getting error when adding to cart

Keep going...only a matter of how many you are looking for then! Whatever you do...don't come out of the site and try again!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭smokybacon

Keep trying. Got cat3 at 1.30 for Paris. People might dump from baskets.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Yup got that too.

Fine with me :) Paris is easy to get to too. €264 is a bargain for cat 3.

Also helped a South African out by getting him a follow my team. Cat 3 at €330 is a bargain for the number of games.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,849 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

St Denis sold out at Cat 4 and 3 now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Got in, no follow Ireland packs left. Cat 3 Saint Denis sold out. Reserved Cat 2 for the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,247 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Now for accommodation, emailed 20 hotels last week looking for rooms for weekends of Ireland matches, 9 PFOs, 11 no reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Follow Ireland ticks back up after buying St Denis packs. Infuriating

St Denis sold out at Cat 4 and 3 now
    Hoboo wrote: »
    Got in, no follow Ireland packs left. Cat 3 Saint Denis sold out. Reserved Cat 2 for the moment.

The other half decided to try for an extra couple for her auld lad, kept refreshing when they were sold out and some more came available, so you might get lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭PMC83

afatbollix wrote: »
    Yup got that too.

Fine with me :) Paris is easy to get to too. €264 is a bargain for cat 3.

Also helped a South African out by getting him a follow my team. Cat 3 at €330 is a bargain for the number of games.

Great Price! To my shame I purchased a cat 1 (250 sterling!:() for Ireland V France in 2105. Seat was rubbish!!

CZ 453 wrote: »

Im still on the site and all Cats say unavailable?

CZ 453 wrote: »

None available when I try.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Keep refreshing... people will release from their baskets, or decide to upgrade, etc. And/or try again on Wednesday morning when the 48-hour 'held tickets' thing times out, as more will go back on sale.

The other half decided to try for an extra couple for her auld lad, kept refreshing when they were sold out and some more came available, so you might get lucky.

Cheers, yes one came up but I need 4 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

I used this link and got straight in

https://attente1.rugbyworldcup.com/

• Advertisement

Anyway, the whole process isn't great, but happy with what I got.
    3x Cat 3 tickets for Saint Denis
    Dont know what I'll do with the Australia ticket. A pity all three games have such a gap between each game. Doesn't encourage me to stay a week in France. If there was only 1 week between the Australia game and Ireland vs SA, I would have done some travelling. Now, that's very unlikely

Will look into getting individual tickets to the game in Bordeaux when they go on sale. Might aim to make a weekend out of it, and take in Wales vs Fiji also, but not bothered if I can't.

Shelflife wrote: »
    I used this link and got straight in

https://attente1.rugbyworldcup.com/

Have you been in already today? I can get in immediately now as well, but that's only been the case since I successfully logged in earlier (after 2.5hrs of trying).
    Seems to be a caching thing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

Have you been in already today? I can get in immediately now as well, but that's only been the case since I successfully logged in earlier (after 2.5hrs of trying).
    Seems to be a caching thing

Yeah after trying all morning I used that and got what I wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭skydish79

Gone no luck

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Dav010 wrote: »
    Now for accommodation, emailed 20 hotels last week looking for rooms for weekends of Ireland matches, 9 PFOs, 11 no reply.

Don't waste your time.

No hotel booking system will have availability that far out. Normally 12 maybe 16 months out.

Paris is never going to sell out of hotel rooms, unlike Cardiff or Edinburgh.

Even shorter for airlines.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭mitresize5

trying since 10.30 this morning with no joy

tearing what little hair I have left out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

When is the next batch of sales ?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭skeogh82

Mooched around the website for 30 mins and eventually got the team pack that I wanted...I was on mobile so not sure whether or how you add the quarter final but at least I got tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Johnnio13

PMC83 wrote: »
    Well I picked up two city packs in the end. Nantes and Bordeaux. Was a bit messy, really only wanted the follow my team pack but were all gone. Will be going to the two Ireland games but now will have to unload the 4 random matches (at face value obvs). Happy enough because all in it cost 330, and should hopefully make half it back.

same as that.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,556 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

skeogh82 wrote: »
    Mooched around the website for 30 mins and eventually got the team pack that I wanted...I was on mobile so not sure whether or how you add the quarter final but at least I got tickets

Adding the quarter final was actually really easy to miss.

When it brings up the list of fixtures you are buying there is a white box at the bottom with the quarter final and you had to check a box there. I very nearly missed it.

Advertisement