Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby World Cup Tickets on sale on the 15th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

PMC83 wrote: »
    ahh- im going for follow your team, which all seem to be gone
    Just got that about 5 mins ago. Cat 1 but all were available so maybe try refreshing? Did have a bit of an issue paying, but it went through eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭Hoboo

I qeued since 10.12 dn got kicked out of 6 queues....so gave up and then went back to the original link https://tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/ and got sorted with city pack...team packs are scare!

Did you just keep refreshing that page? Getting the same generic ticket info page.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

After all my moaning and complaining I just went to look at the ticket packages and ended up getting access to the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Hoboo wrote: »
    Did you just keep refreshing that page? Getting the same generic ticket info page.

Yep refresh, refresh and click on the mappy thing with paris and eventually let me in to buy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

Got to the front of the queue and then it just booted me with a message than an error occured

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

Two of us trying since 11am, I gad logged on earlier and was in a queue my son logged on afterwards and got onto the progression page (I never got that far) he eventually got in only to be kicked out when he tried to log in as requested.

Cant get in at all now !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

I qeued since 10.12 dn got kicked out of 6 queues....so gave up and then went back to the original link https://tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/ and got sorted with city pack...team packs are scare!

Did you just keep refreshing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭PMC83

Im there but they wont place in the cart, madness

PMC83 wrote: »
    Im there but they wont place in the cart, madness

Just try less packages or up the category if you are willing to pay more?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

When you get the error message after reaching the front of the queue, click the "Return to Home" button or whatever it's called, and it should bring you into the login page to buy tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,925 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Cannot believe after all that I got sorted with a follow my team pack. Cat 2 and QF.

That's 2 of us done. Only 20 to go.

DDC1990 wrote: »
    After all my moaning and complaining I just went to look at the ticket packages and ended up getting access to the tickets.

Same. I've been just sauntering around the site. Considering my city packs now. So weird.

Absoluvely wrote: »
    When you get the error message after reaching the front of the queue, click the "Return to Home" button or whatever it's called, and it should bring you into the login page to buy tickets.

I had preregistered...got access today. got kicked out and sked to register!
    Did that and after queuing its saying that the packs are only available to "family pack" members!
    Which i am!!

Same. I've been just sauntering around the site. Considering my city packs now. So weird.

It's mad...if you get in near the site stay there until you get something you are happy with....if you come out you won't get back in too quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭CZ 453

No tickets for Ireland pack left? do I just keep refreshing on the tickets page?

It's mad...if you get in near the site stay there until you get something you are happy with....if you come out you won't get back in too quick!

Yup.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Bluwave

I Had preregistered, followed all the emails they had sent me.
    Put in all the info and my MasterCard.

Logged on at 10.41 this morning and have not see anything about a percentage yet. Just the same message to wait.

Spoke to someone who logged on after me, never pre registered and had bought what they want already

How can this type of thing not get fixed after the same bollocks happening 4 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,727 ✭✭✭irelandrover

Ireland seems to be the only team sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Nermal

Got a CAT2 Bordeaux pack. Was hoping for CAT3/CAT4. CAT4 definitely gone, assume the same for CAT3 - gave the 'error adding to cart' message.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Absoluvely wrote: »

And thats where my problems start. Won't accept my login details, even though I'm already logged in and they are correct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Johnnio13

the urge to press F5 is growing.....must not...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,272 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Got 5 x cat 3 Paris Pack. Stress.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

Sorted :D

Cat 3 for St Denis - Ireland v South Africa and Scotland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭PMC83

Well I picked up two city packs in the end. Nantes and Bordeaux. Was a bit messy, really only wanted the follow my team pack but were all gone. Will be going to the two Ireland games but now will have to unload the 4 random matches (at face value obvs). Happy enough because all in it cost 330, and should hopefully make half it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭skeogh82

So annoying finally got in and the follow my team pack for ireland is sold out but yet tickets still available if you want to follow France, Australia, England, New Zealand - we are clearly a very keen bunch

Hoboo wrote: »
    And thats where my problems start. Won't accept my login details, even though I'm already logged in and they are correct.

Exact same

skeogh82 wrote: »
    So annoying finally got in and the follow my team pack for ireland is sold out but yet tickets still available if you want to follow France, Australia, England, New Zealand - we are clearly a very keen bunch

don't come out and try the paris city pack if you'd be happy to see south Africa and Scotland only

• Administrators Posts: 53,572 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

There'll be loads of follow my team owners looking to offload the first two games so if you got the city pack and really want the extra games I don't think you'll have too much issue getting those tickets.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Bazzo wrote: »
    Sorted :D

Cat 3 for St Denis - Ireland v South Africa and Scotland

You mean to Paris packs? Individuak tickets not on sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,272 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

You mean to Paris packs? Individuak tickets not on sale.

Also includes Australia match, offload that to an ozzy

Advertisement