Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most unhealthy item you ate or drank

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

i don't know which thread is worse..this one or the worst takeaway one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭blackvalley

Getting mcdonalds late in the evening is your mistake here. The burger was probably made 4 hours previously and the lettuce has been sat around all day.

I've had mcdonalds on 4 continents and have had my share of bad ones but generally I like it and have had more good ones than bad ones.

Also, I absolutely love Bacon and Egg McMuffins.

Careful now OP . Remember that the food snobs will bash you for admitting that you enjoy McDonalds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Were the peas still in the can ?
    No, in a bowl. I'm fine today though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,293 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

kowloon wrote: »
    Sugar-free cola bottles, a lot of them, eaten with no regard for quantity to keep me going through a college assignment. To borrow a phrase, I "shat out my immortal soul". The ordeal lasted halfway into the next day. I had to lie in the bath to contain the seepage from both ends. I've been hospitalised in better condition.

Oh lord, that might have been from the xylitol?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Oh lord, that might have been from the xylitol?

I wish I'd known about how sensitive some people can be to the stuff. The Amazon reviews for sugar-free gummy bears give me the snack food equivalent of a Vietnam flashback.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭hellsing101

Had a taco chip pizza before. Pizza base, taco sauce, mince, cheese, more mince, more sauce, more cheese. Pizza box nearly fell apart it was so caked in grease.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,571 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Equium wrote: »
    I ordered a 3am kebab from a dodgy looking, albeit packed spot in Newcastle a few years back. After paying twice I was handed a big box of greasy meat, possibly lamb, with a few chunks of an equally indiscernible grizzly meat on top . No sauce, no bread, no salad. Just meat.

I was hungry and stupid enough to scoff it all down, despite the obvious warnings. It is the only time I've ever seen pigeons and seagulls actively keep their distance from someone eating outside. They wouldn't even touch a chip.

Was probably still the healthiest meal eaten in Newcastle that day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

2 x large curry chip 2 x large batter burger in one sitting

• Registered Users Posts: 11,571 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Had a taco chip pizza before. Pizza base, taco sauce, mince, cheese, more mince, more sauce, more cheese. Pizza box nearly fell apart it was so caked in grease.

I'm both disgusted and intrigued at the notion such a culinary creation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

I took a shot of some no name/label drink that was brewed up by some polish lad, it was at a house party and I regretted it the moment I drank it, I can't compare it to anything but the moment I tasted it I thought petrol, it was awful just pure chemical taste/smell.

I was genuinely concerned after it it was that bad, it really didn't taste right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

I has hammered one night years ago out over Christmas. Went to a house party and Poitin was going around. I just started knocking it back. I rememebr nothing until waking up at 3pm the following day in some strange house.

I managed to get home while dry heaving every 30 seconds and got repeatedly sick until welll past 12 midnight.

TBH I could have killed myself I was that dangerously drunk. I swear to God I have never been so sick in all my life.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Probably a deep fried Mars bar in Glasgow, circa 1997. Drunkenly consumed... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Bigfatmichael

Probably a 350ml bottle of 80% absinthe when I was younger.

Most unhealthy thing was when I was stoned I ate three large big Mac meals with fries when I was stoned. It was like ****ting a peat briquette for the next two days after it.

Advertisement