Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non UK tool supppliers

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,787 ✭✭✭✭listermint

986s wrote: »
    Hi many thanks for that- I thought I had it sorted and ordered a Milwaukee driver but then my order got cancelled. I’ll try a different card this evening.

You may have to juke the system a tad. I.e billing and shipping address in homedepot set to addrespal. But also temp set your revolut to addresspal for the transaction. That's for the banks system to confirm information matches.

You can then switch back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Just priced up my recent Milwaukee Purchases via HomeDepot/Addresspal and compared to what they cost on Toolfix.ie

6 Tools + Various Batteries/Chargers came to €741 before Addresspal/Import charges, Same Tools on Toolfix.ie come to a whopping €2,389

HomeDepot Hack working again , Just picked up 2 tools for $175 that cost €430 on Toolfix.ie

HomeDepot Price

tem
    Qty
    Price
    Milwaukee M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless 5 in. Random Orbit Sander (Tool-Only)
    Model # 2648-20
    Store SKU # 1003119227
    $74.47
    Milwaukee M18 FUEL 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless HACKZALL Reciprocating Saw (Tool-Only)
    Model # 2719-20
    Store SKU # 1002772276
    $103.80

Toolfix Price...

Milwaukee M18BOS125-0 18V Compact 125mm Random Orbital Sander Bare Unit €159.95
    €159.95 (incl. VAT)
    Milwaukee M18FHZ-0 M18 FUEL Hackzall Bare Unit €269.95
    €269.95 (incl. VAT)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭al2009

Got milwaukee batteries x 2 (5ah) and a worklight from home depot, even with shipping/customs saving over 250euro. Addresspal pretty good and staightforward, try to keep package weights below 10kg though!

al2009 wrote: »
    Got milwaukee batteries x 2 (5ah) and a worklight from home depot, even with shipping/customs saving over 250euro. Addresspal pretty good and staightforward, try to keep package weights below 10kg though!

Latest Parcel has both tools in 1 package at 3.6 KG so only €21 shipping to Ireland .. + Whatever charges are applied, All in all, another cracking deal...

• Advertisement

Tool Boss Strikes again , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QDhKSMmpnw&t=98s , Tractor Supply actually cancelled the inflator and refunded the cost less $10 , So I got this delivered to Addresspal NJ for a total cost of just over €9 , Some deal.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/makita-18v-lxt-lithium-ion-brushless-cordless-2-pc-combo-kit-(40ah)-xt269m?cm_vc=-10005

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭SchrodingersCat

These are incredible prices. Have you got stung by Customs charges when they arrive? Any issues with getting the batteries sent by AddressPal?

Advertisement