Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand National 2021

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭bluestone

bluestone wrote: »
    Anyone get a reply on this from 365?

Reading this it didn’t apply to the grand national

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭clevtrev

bluestone wrote: »
    Reading this it didn’t apply to the grand national

there were 5 races at Aintree all listed as ITV 4/1 offer races yesterday including the GN. This doesn't tally with your screengrab which talks about feature races rather than ITV offer and says that the last offer race was the 7th of April?? I think there is no difference just when there is no racing on ITV then they pick a few feature races instead. So I assume the detail on the grab is out of date?

I had a free bet from the national but on my offer bet the horse placed so I got all my bet back anyway irrespective of the offer but thought I would get it back either way

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭clevtrev

I checked with them just now and the ITV offer and the Feature race offer are separate. They also confirmed that the full bet including the 50% cashback is applicable for the free bet

ITV Racing 4/1 Offer Races:
    Day Race
    Last ITV Racing 4/1 Offer Race 10th April - 5.15 Aintree
    Next ITV Racing 4/1 Offer Race Wednesday 1.50 Newmarket

Advertisement