Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭lawgirl23

FE1million wrote: »
    Does anybody have a grid for company they would be willing to share? Would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Also looking for this is anybody has one?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Juryisout1996

For Constitutional, do people think that a liberty question or detention could come up with regards to Covid? Or did something along those lines come up in the last paper regarding detention for medical reasons?

There was a full liberty PQ on the requirements of fair procedures in relation to the inherent jurisdiction of the High Court to make involuntary committal orders by invoking wardship procedure for mental health conditions which fall outside the Mental Health Acts (Re Phillip Clarke; Croke v Smith; AB v Clinical Director of St Loman's Hospital; HSE v O'B; HSE v VF; AM v HSE).

Long shot but there could be scope for another liberty PQ on the next paper relating to detention and infectious diseases (S v HSE [2009] IEHC) possibly mixed with freedom of assembly / expression (anti-mask/vaxxer protests).

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭LeagleEagle747

Sorry to bother people but if anyone has any grids they'd be willing to share I'm looking for any subjects at this rate. I have equity and tort grids though tort only runs up to October 2019 if they're of any use. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Sesh0nm0m

A mood

Did 'potential impersonation' person get an update as to why they replied to your recheck form with that? Really wanna know

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Fe7

Sesh0nm0m wrote: »
    A mood

This is the content I’ve been needing

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭SKLaw

Sorry to bother people but if anyone has any grids they'd be willing to share I'm looking for any subjects at this rate. I have equity and tort grids though tort only runs up to October 2019 if they're of any use. Thanks!

Hi, I have a contract grid (attached) which goes up to March 2020 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭lsheehaneire

Hi All,
    Just wondering has anybody purchased
    CONSTITUTIONAL LAW CONFERENCE JAN 2020 PAPERS from UCD?
    Are they worth the €20.00 ?

Thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Breacnua

Hi All,

Thanks in advance

Where can it be purchased?

• Advertisement

Is that the papers from last year or a papers from a conference that can't be given this year because of covid?

I attended last Jan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭IgoPAP

Hi All,

Thanks in advance

What are these papers about?

Yeah I think it is .Just wondering is it worth investing in ????

Yeah I think it is .Just wondering is it worth investing in ????

DM me ur email

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ALK2!

Hi

I've complained to Ombudsman. The Law Society where accepted in the form as an organization I could submit a claim against. It was the following article that put me onto the Ombudsman- irishlegal.com/article/two-complaints-against-law-society-upheld-by-ombudsman

I haven't heard back yet so I'm not 100% sure that it is the right way to go about things, but worth a try at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Fe7

I bought it over the weekend but they haven’t sent me anything yet.

ALK2! wrote: »
    Hi

I've complained to Ombudsman. The Law Society where accepted in the form as an organization I could submit a claim against. It was the following article that put me onto the Ombudsman- irishlegal.com/article/two-complaints-against-law-society-upheld-by-ombudsman

I haven't heard back yet so I'm not 100% sure that it is the right way to go about things, but worth a try at least.

Fantastic thank you! I've emailed my college to see if I can get the owner onto the LS as it affects their business which prides itself on getting good results for students!

I just find it very hard to believe that all 8 examiners who are completely separate people decided that this year of all years they would scr*w everyone over. The LS likely changed our grades or something went disastrously with the online system but surely someone would have copped. People did horribly in all subjects like.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 BBall2015

Mc96 wrote: »
    I passed Equity (62) and am happy to request the script if anyone would like to see it to compare?

Yes please! I failed, got 39, I have to pass it in March to start Blackhall this September with my TC and need all the help I can get!!

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭FE1Hopefully1

Sesh0nm0m wrote: »
    I just find it very hard to believe that all 8 examiners who are completely separate people decided that this year of all years they would scr*w everyone over. The LS likely changed our grades or something went disastrously with the online system but surely someone would have copped. People did horribly in all subjects like.

I don’t believe the LS changed anyone’s grade I think that may be going a step too far

There is the possibility that some answers weren’t saved with the online format

But all will be clear when people start receiving copies of their scripts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭BigSprogs

Anyone know what's the story with registration for March sittings? I emailed the Law Society last week and was told registration hadn't opened yet.. And still can't see any sign of it! Just want to make sure I don't miss the deadline. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭FE1Hopefully1

BigSprogs wrote: »
    Anyone know what's the story with registration for March sittings? I emailed the Law Society last week and was told registration hadn't opened yet.. And still can't see any sign of it! Just want to make sure I don't miss the deadline. Thanks

Still not open but says deadline is February 22nd

I don’t believe the LS changed anyone’s grade I think that may be going a step too far

There is the possibility that some answers weren’t saved with the online format

But all will be clear when people start receiving copies of their scripts

I know that's very cynical of me it's just the fact that they seem to be a corrupt monopoly and also they are full on ignoring me when I tell them that I know for a fact that my results is at least 20% off. If they weren't corrupt they would believe me and look into it. Also it's just absolutely insane that it happened with all 8 subjects. Also they should have told examiners about tech issues and been kinder since people didn't have libraries and had to take these exams at home w/ possible noise in their house. Also whoever said the thing about possible impersonation like WHAT they can't just accuse you of cheating without telling you that's mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Mc96

BBall2015 wrote: »
    Yes please! I failed, got 39, I have to pass it in March to start Blackhall this September with my TC and need all the help I can get!!

No problem, DM your email address and I'll send it on whenever LS send it to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Debarramike137

Hi all, does anyone have answers and/or good notes for EU please? ive got stuff on most other topics if anyone needs. Thanks a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭LeagleEagle747

Mc96 wrote: »
    No problem, DM your email address and I'll send it on whenever LS send it to me!

Yes please as well if that's okay?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Mc96

Yes please as well if that's okay?

No problem, if you send me your email address by DM I'll send it on whenever I get it from LS.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Fe1Hopeful91

Hey folks,

Would anybody be able to either send me on a copy of the Company Law Exam Paper for November 2020 or, if they can recall its contents, what questions came up?

Thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭awsah

Hey folks,

Would anybody be able to either send me on a copy of the Company Law Exam Paper for November 2020 or, if they can recall its contents, what questions came up?

Thanks in advance :)

I don't think the law society have released the November papers yet. What came up was posted on here a couple of times if you search for it in the thread search bar it was a pretty standard paper, no surprises as far as I can remember

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Iso_123

Does anyone have any good EU notes on FMOG? for some reason I just cannot get my brain to understand all the case law on MEQR's and art 34.. I have some sample answers for EU, Tort Contract or Criminal or exam papers/reports to swap. If you can help me understand EU law i will sell you my soul honestly

Advertisement