Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Fe1user5555

Fe1ak wrote: »
    I haven't been able to log into the law soc website for about 2 months now as anytime I try the page just loads for ages. Anyone else having that problem?

Yes!! Emailed earlier about it but have heard nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭SamWFE1

Hey guys has anyone who has done the exams for the first time received their username yet? I know they give us until 11am tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Fe1ak

SamWFE1 wrote: »
    Hey guys has anyone who has done the exams for the first time received their username yet? I know they give us until 11am tomorrow
    I sat my first one in the last sitting and when I registered they gave me an ID number but I have no idea if that is the one I use to log in or whether they will email me a new one for the purpose of logging in for results.
    Also there's no record on my account of that ID number they gave me, I just happened to take a screenshot of it when I initially registered.

Fe1ak wrote: »
    I sat my first one in the last sitting and when I registered they gave me an ID number but I have no idea if that is the one I use to log in or whether they will email me a new one for the purpose of logging in for results.
    Also there's no record on my account of that ID number they gave me, I just happened to take a screenshot of it when I initially registered.

Yeah in the email they sent out today they said we will receive it and if we don't receive it by 11am tomorrow to email them about it. Don't think that was the username!

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Lallers96

Best of luck to everyone with the results. I would advise some people to check tomorrow on the off chance that they ghost release the results like they did for the delayed exams for Tort & EU Law which were held in August 2020. I'll be checking throughout the day in the hope they are released and if I get through I'll post here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭fe1ki5

Good Luck everyone for tomorrow.

And a small reminder that at the end of the day, they are only exams. Don't let them get on top of you, we will all get there in the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 LawGo123

Anoyone getting there re check results from November on the results page?

Is anyone still having the issue that they can’t log in at all? Just keeps loading

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭nmurphy1441

LawGo123 wrote: »
    Anoyone getting there re check results from November on the results page?

Still there for me too! Wouldn’t worry though!

Is anyone still having the issue that they can’t log in at all? Just keeps loading

Law society just fixed this issue for me if anyone else is struggling with it

• Advertisement

Hey guys are any first timers still waiting for their username via email? Thought it would be here by now

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭RebeccaM90

Anyone received the email with user ID ? I’m still waiting..

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭awsah

RebeccaM90 wrote: »

I received mine

RebeccaM90 wrote: »

Hey I'm still waiting too. Typical law society being behind on everything but in the email yesterday they said to email them at fe1section@lawsociety.ie if we still haven't received it by 11 so that's what I'm planning on doing.

awsah wrote: »
    I received mine

When did you receive it if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 LegalEagle21

Is anyone getting a message saying log in error?

When did you receive it if you don't mind me asking?

half an hour ago from Paula Sheedy P.Sheedy@lawsociety.ie

I would say it has to be individual as they need to send the user names, and the email said 11am so I would wait it out a bit and if it's not there by luch time get onto them about it

I would say it has to be individual as they need to send the user names, and the email said 11am so I would wait it out a bit and if it's not there by luch time get onto them about it

Yeah my surname is towards the end of the alphabet so I'd imagine they're doing it in alphabetical order. Thank you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Bantz_Control

If manages to see their results please let us know!

And how serendipitous that I received the email just after posting my last reply!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 LawNerd2020

I'm getting this message when I log in today:

FE-1 Exam Results

Your results in the March 2021 sitting of the FE1 will be available from 11 am on Friday 21 May.

Yesterday, I received a different message. Is anybody receiving a different message from yesterday v's today?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭TCPIP

I'm getting this message when I log in today:

FE-1 Exam Results

Your results in the March 2021 sitting of the FE1 will be available from 11 am on Friday 21 May.

Yesterday, I received a different message. Is anybody receiving a different message from yesterday v's today?

Thanks.

Yeah, it's fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭RebeccaM90

Hey I'm still waiting too. Typical law society being behind on everything but in the email yesterday they said to email them at fe1section@lawsociety.ie if we still haven't received it by 11 so that's what I'm planning on doing.

Just got mine. Hopefully they will release earlier than 11am

Ah I can't take the wait until 11am tomorrow haha

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭jus_me

Lallers96 wrote: »
    Ah I can't take the wait until 11am tomorrow haha

I’m checking way too often today in hope they’ll appear

jus_me wrote: »
    I’m checking way too often today in hope they’ll appear

Same I have been so distracted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Hamerzan Sickles

Good luck tomorrow all. With any luck I'll never have to read this thread again after 11AM.

Best of luck to every waiting on results today! It's going to be a long morning!

Good luck tomorrow all. With any luck I'll never have to read this thread again after 11AM.

Agreed can't wait to never look at boards.ie again ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭mydogwentroof

The anticipation is killing me!!

Advertisement