Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭political analyst

Like I said, maybe Cris doesn't want those who know to tell the community.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

A bit like a relationship breakdown where one party is very much at fault. Sometimes the more innocent party wants to remain dignified and say nothing about what really happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,556 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think I would like to see Will shunned and gossiped about, Cris was put through enough with Phoebe ranting at him but maybe he just wants to move on and keep quite as ye said for himself, Mairead and Phoebe, thinking of others kind Cris

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭mistermatthew

Hey All,

We have a new episode of the pod out. Available to listen at the following link: https://pod.link/1561173343

We actually have two out since the Boards.ie outage! Although we're finding it hard to get watching the show with all the heatwave.

Hope everyone is enjoying the Sean, Michelle and Vinny 'Love Hate Storyline'. My prediction. Pete becomes a drug kingpin 🤭

Anyways. Enjoy the Pod.

Thanks for the support so far.

The Fair City Podcast Team

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

I would love that story for Pete, I can see him as the Nidge type character.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,201 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I reckon Will is 'pretending' to be an alcoholic - maybe with a view to winning over Phoebe or something? He might start claiming he had a secret drink problem for years and it was this that made him attack Cristiano, but now he is getting help at long last.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,340 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I think he's doing it just so he can have a connection with Hughie to get money off him!

Hughie is some sap.

Phoebe etc is very young and his daughter but 'Huggie' being taken in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭Sparko

Have they ever mentioned Hughie running AA meetings before?

That scene between Juliet and Lee was odd.

Drugs in the biscuit tin, in a shared house. Mother of God!

• Advertisement

I thought the book was the bible

• Registered Users Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Pete didn't have to get himself into that mess, your Wan was only coming back for her water bottle, he could have just carried on with whatever he was doing. 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

A while ago Lee saw Juliet with James and recognised him as the tech wizard or whatever he is.

He asked Juliet to introduce them. That's how I remember it.

Pete should of going on mad one with Dolores with it. Might make him somewhat interesting.

I hope Will gets his hands on the coke

Thursday 22nd July

Will reveals his true nature when Hughie withdraws his offer, while Melanie is horrified when Mondo discloses that Juliet has been a sugar baby. Hayley demands that Ger tell her the truth, and Pete and Damien are caught red-handed.

Sunday 25th July

Pete makes progress with his unwanted tenants, but Damien throws a spanner in the works. Will's attempt to ingratiate himself with the community pays off when he learns an interesting fact about Ger, and Juliet is humiliated when news of her past spreads.

Tuesday 27th July

Dolores is shocked to learn the extent of Pete's lies, while Will goes to Ger for a loan as his money problems worsen. In desperate need of a social media plan for Pronto, Lee asks for Juliet's help.

Wednesday 28th July

Dearbhla and Tommy learn that Zak is back in Dublin, having spent the night at a Garda station. Will has to try to control his jealousy when Dean asks Phoebe to train with him, while Pete's poor treatment of Dolores and increasingly odd behaviour sparks concern with Orla.

This is after taking ages!

I don't like most of that Collins family.

Sharon's voice grates me. Lee is a sleveen, get rich quick merchant. Darragh is a walking vegetable, the carry on with Orla, and he looks permanently lost.

Anto is harmless enough I suppose, and pleasant. I didn't like Hayley at first but she has shown a more human side since the whole paternity thing. But wtf is she doing with all the oul lads. Paul and Robbie, 50 or more. Yeats too. You could say the first 2 had money, but Yeats. 30year old girl with Yeats mid 50s.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

What a terrible predictable episode

And this is a terribly bad site

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Can’t decide whether Michelle is hot or not, but I still would without a second thought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

It seems a lot of people agree about the site. Very little traffic on this forum since the change over. I think a lot of regular posters can't find their way here.

She's looked more average lately alright. Vinny is better toned. Michelle looks great when dolled up, she has been more casual lately.

Pie in the sky FI but GFS has Azores ridging strongly by 2 August.

A week of cool and showery can change to warm and settled very quickly. It follows through for days. So no need to write off August!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Is this weather prediction specific to Carrigstown or also the real world?

I was watching Fair City last night and I was thinking that there’s no real positive male character in it.

Now I know we’re meant to think Seán, Damien, Darragh, etc are good guys but I find them a bunch of eejits is o be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭GAAcailin

What is the App Pronto supposed to do - am intrigued?!

Had to laugh at Will - testing peoples BP in the Community Center and later on attending an AA meeting upstairs - as if..

From my understanding the app will allow you pick the best value courier and the quickest by comparing the couriers out there.

Apologies I posted a weather post here by mistake🙈 I blame the heat!

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Speaking of courier companies, what happened to deccos courier company??

• Advertisement

Not sure maybe it gave up because they knew an App was on the way. To be fair I think he just had an old Seat van.

Advertisement