Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    There's one other living villager and three dead ones who know exactly what I meant.

I also wasn't 'accusing Derry all week'. He was definitely on my radar after the jake scanner thing which wasn't a great move. after that it's just process of elimination on who I trust and we're getting low on numbers for that.

You though. One I need to look into a bit more

Just tried to edit and realised I can't!!

3 dead villagers. Great witnesses.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Just tried to edit and realised I can't!!

3 dead villagers. Great witnesses.

against the rules to edit posts in Werewolf. Anon acounts don't have the ability.

It's more the reading between the lines that's important here Orla... you're looking more wolfy to me with every response.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Bit weird you would say that when you personally thanked this post

Oh and I mentioned it
    I know I have said this multiple times, but I need to take a time out for work and head reasons.

here
    So you voted for me because Nigel did and trusted him because he gave you the tracker? Hmm, fairly unsure about this, at best a neutral explanation, could be village , could be a wolf whose just used it as an excuse.

Have to get some work done so will try and make competition and maybe reflect on some of the things that have happened. If people believe I’m a villager I just want to say I’m an experienced player but not a very good one. My intentions are to help but it doesn’t always work out the way I meant. I can get very paranoid when people go at me , sometimes I’m more paranoid when people support me (usually presume it’s wolves trying to use me somehow :pac: ).

I could relate to some of the sentiments and mistakes that ended up getting Nigel killed. I’ve done the same and talked my way into lynches, sure I nearly talked my way into a lynch yesterday! Anyways, I’m just posting for our newer players or players who share my sentiments, this place be cra cra crazy at times and it messes with your mind!

Maybe I’m not used to being a woman and it’s making me emotionally unstable ...

tenor.gif

And I think a few more times. .

But I am fascinated to hear how you thanked a post, where I said I needed to get some work and had to step away from screen because of migraines but now are trying to insinuate that I am "all of a sudden" busy . .

Barbara, Angus and Eva, can you look at this ?

Lynch vote gone in for Orla.

Lynch vote gone in for Orla.

Me too . . Need to actually get some work done now, will take a break for an hour or two from here if I can stay away.

At moment Feel like maybe Gertie and Orla are our last wolves

• Advertisement

Oh and I mentioned it

here

But I am fascinated to hear how you thanked a post, where I said I needed to get some work and had to step away from screen because of migraines but now are trying to insinuate that I am "all of a sudden" busy . .

I thanked the post because I am under the same pressure. I have to work tomorrow to make up for time I spent on this game yesterday and today so I wouldn't be accused of disappearing and coming back to jump o people. (Sad really but competitive so.....)

Ok sorry if you said all the other stuff cos you post a lot so I only take in what i think is relative to the game.
    I'm not good at all the logic stuff. I'll be killing all the rest of you with that logic stuff though by this Xmas cos.....(not competitive but super competitive)

Also totally outside the game: after this game is over I need to say something about today. Bit of a brag but who cares, on a high.

Me too . . Need to actually get some work done now, will take a break for an hour or two from here if I can stay away.

I can't decide if Orla is Steve or if Orla is the last wolf. Until I figure that out I'm not sure on the last one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Oh and I mentioned it

here

Yeah I don't like that at all actually Emily. Voting Orla now she seems to be scrambling a bit here

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I thanked the post because I am under the same pressure. I have to work tomorrow to make up for time I spent on this game yesterday and today so I wouldn't be accused of disappearing and coming back to jump o people. (Sad really but competitive so.....)

Ok sorry if you said all the other stuff cos you post a lot so I only take in what i think is relative to the game.
    I'm not good at all the logic stuff. I'll be killing all the rest of you with that logic stuff though by this Xmas cos.....(not competitive but super competitive)

Also totally outside the game: after this game is over I need to say something about today. Bit of a brag but who cares, on a high.

Funny that, there is other reasons apart from this game for you being behind in work.......

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Lynch times can be changed to earlier if players wish.
    TODAYS TIMETABLE.....

Lynch 4pm (thread closes)

Lynch vote reveal 4.30pm (thread reopens)

530pm Thread closes.

6pm Munch/ night actions (thread reopens)

Lynch 9pm. (thread closes)

Lynch reveal 930pm (Thread reopens)

Lynch will proceed at 4 bells

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

There's one other living villager and three dead ones who know exactly what I meant.

I also wasn't 'accusing Derry all week'. He was definitely on my radar after the jake scanner thing which wasn't a great move. after that it's just process of elimination on who I trust and we're getting low on numbers for that.

You though. One I need to look into a bit more

Anyone want to challenge me and Brendan as roled villagers?

Interested to see if there's a counter claim or did Brendan make a backroom slip yesterday

Angus WW wrote: »
    Yeah I don't like that at all actually Emily. Voting Orla now she seems to be scrambling a bit here

I thanked a post is now sin number 2 after no lynch. You live and lear

I can't decide if Orla is Steve or if Orla is the last wolf. Until I figure that out I'm not sure on the last one.

I think steve 3.

Before gabs died, the questions from the account seem to be asking lots seeking answers, but after gabs dies, the questions continue, but there tone is different, the have question marks, but the are statements more than seeking answers.

maybe thats just my read. its quite nice in search atm, as whole last page is from gabs died, 15 hours 24 minutes ago, well, thats my search time, its probably more than that now.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Anyone want to challenge me and Brendan as roled villagers?

Interested to see if there's a counter claim or did Brendan make a backroom slip yesterday

yes. he says he is a special villager

yes. he says he is a special villager

You roled Gertie?

maybe just the special villagers get one

here eva

no, i'm vanilla

here eva

No I know

I suppose to spell it out, there is two roled villagers left.

I'm one

Brendan claims to be the other, id like to know if anyone wants to challenge that

No I know

I suppose to spell it out, there is two roled villagers left.

I'm one

Brendan claims to be the other, id like to know if anyone wants to challenge that

When did you come out ?

explain what to yu?

I've been saying conor ever since his attempt to hide from the scanner by voting me. It was so opportunistic and the excuse was so bull. others have pick up my state of play and best strategy post and new that i was advocating vig to holster, anything after that was trying to influence the munch, the wolves wont munch where a vig might shoot, i know the vig isn't going to play a blind difference to wht i say there. i wouldn't, especially with no reasonings etc.

I'm struggling to get what you thought the outcomes were here? If you think Conor is a wolf, why in gods name would the wolves munch him?

• Advertisement

When did you come out ?

Just about 3 mins ago

I'm struggling to get what you thought the outcomes were here? If you think Conor is a wolf, why in gods name would the wolves munch him?

brendan, i said shoot brendan, in my head, the wolves would take more notice of that than the real vig, and possibly not munch brendan because the vig might shoot there. i also never expected the vig to listen to a shoot here with no reasonings, so was a safe ploy. it also might have 0 influence, but bren was not shot, so i see it as a win

brendan, i said shoot brendan, in my head, the wolves would take more notice of that than the real vig, and possibly not munch brendan because the vig might shoot there. i also never expected the vig to listen to a shoot here with no reasonings, so was a safe ploy. it also might have 0 influence, but bren was not shot, so i see it as a win

munched

is babs still alive?

Just about 3 mins ago

Oh, good for you. I cant say I am not dissapointed, I always love a good nemisis. ,

Unless we are missing something that means You, brendan, Me, Angus and Barbara are the most likely villagers. Leaving Orla and Gertie like my post:

Unless Angus and Barbara are sleeper wolves, if so, they deserve to win.

i've seen babs and steves play style this game as very similar, so if steve is not orla, i will don't think i could tell if babs is steve 3.

Hmm. I confused you with Angus this morning who actually didnt want Vig to shoot Conor. Damn, that would of been more evidence against you..

God I hope Angus isnt the wolf in the henhouse.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

is babs still alive?

I'm here until the end baybay

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

[QUOTE=Gertrude WW;116095245]i've seen babs and steves play style this game as very similar, so if steve is not orla, i will don't think i could tell if babs is steve 3.[/QUOTE]

How insulting.

• Advertisement

Hmm. I confused you with Angus this morning who actually didnt want Vig to shoot Conor. Damn, that would of been more evidence against you..

God I hope Angus isnt the wolf in the henhouse.

Hmm is right.....

Advertisement